Is Monday (29/8) a public holiday?

Jj5599

Turbocharged

their teachers need to vote leh

The teacher need to vote, need to be be on duty to man voting centre, need to be polling agent, counting agent, traffic control... etc etc etc.... so ya, need to gibe them at least 1 week break... [:p][laugh]

Actually i hate such long holiday. Not only disrupt your workflow, it also make the off like "haunted" house. On hand i already rejected 2 out of 5 leave applications. :angry: When come to my turn and take superb long wkend.....boss surely say "u come back mend the office, i will be bringing my family to........" KNN. :angry:

Edited by Kopites

Actually i hate such long holiday. Not only disrupt your workflow, it also make the off like "haunted" house. On hand i already rejected 2 out of 5 leave applications. :angry: When come to my turn and take superb long wkend.....boss surely say "u come back mend the office, i will be bringing my family to........" KNN. :angry:

Fcuk ur boss la....I also hate my boss...I'm trying to do sumting to get him sack...

Me n my other colleagues tying to plot to get him sack by his boss... Haha

Twincharged

we make it known to all the staffs that everyone is only allowed to take one super-long per year, other than their respective racial new year.

bo-pian, we are 3PL so we work everyday.

long holiday sia.

sat, sun,mon(Off in lieu) , tues(hari raya),wed(teacher half day),thurs(school off day)

Seems like super long holidays for students & teachers! They only go to sch on 31 aug?!

long holiday sia.

sat, sun,mon(Off in lieu) , tues(hari raya),wed(teacher half day),thurs(school off day)

No, Wed regular school day, Thur teacher day celeb, Fri sch hols leading to Sept hols.

sibeh sian... report for reservist.. <_<

Hi, is that your gf in the avatar? *giggle*

I'm asking because she looks familiar.. Just like a long lost friend.

im going dental implant, clearing 4 days MC excluding Hari Raya....my polling day OIL needs to clear within a month hah.

their teachers need to vote leh

their teachers need to count vote leh... Some more suah ah, got recount until 3am

their teachers need to count vote leh... Some more suah ah, got recount until 3am

430 am la. not 3am

↡ Advertisement