Fuel Consumption of Toyota Camry 2.4l

Somebody

the IS250 in stock form is definitely not a fuel saver kind of car, with 8.5 to 9.5km/l (just about right for 12l/100km) is just the norm for city driving, no lead foot whatsoever. the claimed of 12km/l is only achievable in highway (not expressway), with a constant speed of around 120kph for hours. this is my personal experience with 3 IS250 from different batches (pre and post facelift) of production.

u are correct. I do a lot of Highways up north. pure city is perhaps 8-8.5 only.

but then again, for the power delivered. I'm satisfied. (thou I would perhaps wish for more but they would probably eat more)

i got about 9km/liter for 2.4l thai camry... 50% highway 50% neighbourhood driving ... tested one time highway after filling can hit 14/l ... but not realistic in SG where most r stop-go due to traffic light everywhere

btw any bro noticed thai camry engine noise quite big compared to altis/vios ?

i got about 9km/liter for 2.4l thai camry... 50% highway 50% neighbourhood driving ... tested one time highway after filling can hit 14/l ... but not realistic in SG where most r stop-go due to traffic light everywhere

btw any bro noticed thai camry engine noise quite big compared to altis/vios ?

Thailand Camry comfirmed more noiser than the Japanese ones.

Sorry to OT abit. My 09 camry auto fold mirror currently is not working on the passenger side. Anyone has this problem too?

The motor is due for replacement?

Sorry to OT abit. My 09 camry auto fold mirror currently is not working on the passenger side. Anyone has this problem too?

Most likely the motor is faulty.

When my previous ride had the same issue, I ask around for repairs.

It seems that the only way is to replace the whole side mirror assembly. There is no replacement motor.

Go and replace the motor. Got a workshop in Yishun that can do it. Google and you should have the result. They close on one of the weekend.

Most likely the motor is faulty.

When my previous ride had the same issue, I ask around for repairs.

It seems that the only way is to replace the whole side mirror assembly. There is no replacement motor.

Thanks bro :)

Go and replace the motor. Got a workshop in Yishun that can do it. Google and you should have the result. They close on one of the weekend.

Thanks Bro :)

Thanks for the tip. I did not replace the motor on my previous ride and live with it. Now I know it can be repaired.

I think this is the shop you are referring to.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=68947

Thanks for the tip. I did not replace the motor on my previous ride and live with it. Now I know it can be repaired.

Yes, this is correct. Around $120 when I did it there. Ask them for new bracket and motor. Recon one will produce a lot of noise. Brand new one is like a new car.

I think it will be more feasible to repair. I called the stocklist they charged me per side @ $280. Meaning I need to pay $560 to pay both side motors...thats too ex...

Yes, this is correct. Around $120 when I did it there. Ask them for new bracket and motor. Recon one will produce a lot of noise. Brand new one is like a new car.

I paid $160 for both sides. No regrets. Better than to buy $280 per side with stocklist. Thats $560 for both sides BEFORE GST and BEFORE INSTALLATION CHARGES.

I am now just paying 25% only. Thanks guys for all the good recommendation. :)

Please if you could share the best toyota stocklist too. Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

I drive a Toyota Brevis same mass car but much heavier engine 2JZ,2990cc 7-8km/l is too much urban i am getting 8.5-9km /ltr with a much heavier and bigger engine... Try another type of air filter and plugs

Edited by engmozie

Asked BM about the new Camry.

They say only bring in by 4th quarter this year.  [dizzy]

Looks like PI is heading the sales of the new Camry this year.

Asked BM about the new Camry.

They say only bring in by 4th quarter this year.  [dizzy]

Looks like PI is heading the sales of the new Camry this year.

Toyota Thailand needs time to "Re-Tool" & make the new Camry,Borneo Motor's Cars from from there,P.I. is from Japan,last Year already started Production.

↡ Advertisement