White car what colour rims best?

Zyrofillica

autowp_ru_mitsubishi_galant_vr_4_type_s_6.jpg

Hi all those rims gurus. This is the first pair of aftermarket rims (car at least) that I am looking to purchase. Any colour or recommendation you would suggest for a white galant? I was thinking either go with white or gunmetal. :wub:

Thank you for your suggestions!

↡ Advertisement

White on white is pure sex. Especially when the car is moving. BUT my advice is dont bother with white unless you're willing to wash it every week. Thats the price you have to pay for getting white.

Those looks abit like the stock R33 GTR rims or Enkeis RPF1.

white color car with black or chrome or grey or similar colored rims is just too boring.

white color car with white rims is nicer but difficult to maintain. =p

Not that boring lah but the black ones only looks good when the car is stationary. It gives a aggressive look whereas the white gives a sportier look.

Not that boring lah but the black ones only looks good when the car is stationary. It gives a aggressive look whereas the white gives a sportier look.

then white rims go with what colour brake calipers? Gunmetal go with what colour? my Calipers now stock silver leh, pple will say brembo covers are tacky, so i'll need to paint my calipers too??? :huh:

Neutral Newbie

White on white is pure sex. Especially when the car is moving. BUT my advice is dont bother with white unless you're willing to wash it every week. Thats the price you have to pay for getting white.

Those looks abit like the stock R33 GTR rims or Enkeis RPF1.

No lah. These are OZs.. How I know? It's written on the front rims [laugh] Look closer..

saw a white galant that was followed by a koup earlier driving from clementi towards jurong. was that u? its was around 8.10 pm....

anyways, my personal preference is white car + gunmetal rims

No lah. These are OZs.. How I know? It's written on the front rims [laugh] Look closer..

Is it? Cannot see leh. [:p]

go with some special coloured rims ba............ like bright green, bright yellow...... pink is nice if you don find it ah gua..... [cool]

For that I will recommend Ray's Gramlight 57d. Very affordable and hey, its still a Rays! Comes in white, fluo yellow and fluo green I think.

for white.. go for volks te37 trademark bronze.. SWEE :D

I got the white ones. I will not recommend them at all due to the offset. They dont look as good with shitty offsets. Best concave-ness with +12 to <+30