Rare car of the 90s spotted !

Rollagt

Drove in to AMK Esso to pump petrol on Sunday and saw this purple car when I turn in and I told myself..wow ! a rare Nissan NX coupe .

I park behind it to admire this rare beauty then realise its not a NX Coupe but a gull wing Sera ! ! Told my gf abt this rare car but she does not seems impressed.

Din expect to see it again since I last saw a black one at Tanglin many years ago !

Walk pass the car and can see the "see-through" roof with purple tint. The interior is still quite well kept thou.

After paying for the petrol, I went back to the car and the owner also juz arrived..he open up his gull wing passenger door to put his carton of Coke .

Nice ! Sorlee hor no pic coz not enough time to snap the pic.

post-9843-1313406910_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

i saw this car in bugis recently and was wondering what car it is.

now i know.

its a damn nice car. i also took pics =x

I saw a Sera in a bodyshop undergoing a full 'strip-down' paintwork in AMK multi-storey workshop last month... a rare modern classic [thumbsup]

Saw it one at hougang carpark. The driver need to let the co.pilot down first before parking into thw lot as the space not big wnough for.his.wings.

I saw one daihatsu charade with back side (yes, saloon wor ..) few days ago... [:p]

Wonder if still got the GTTi round on our roads.

I saw a Sera in a bodyshop undergoing a full 'strip-down' paintwork in AMK multi-storey workshop last month... a rare modern classic [thumbsup]

Its always fun to see retro cars appear here and there..kinda brings me back to my 20 year olds days.

Wonder if still got the GTTi round on our roads.

That's affirmative. Friend of mine has one. Maintains it in stock condition for reliability. That's the way to go for classics!

Drove in to AMK Esso to pump petrol on Sunday and saw this purple car when I turn in and I told myself..wow ! a rare Nissan NX coupe .

I park behind it to admire this rare beauty then realise its not a NX Coupe but a gull wing Sera ! ! Told my gf abt this rare car but she does not seems impressed.

Din expect to see it again since I last saw a black one at Tanglin many years ago !

Walk pass the car and can see the "see-through" roof with purple tint. The interior is still quite well kept thou.

After paying for the petrol, I went back to the car and the owner also juz arrived..he open up his gull wing passenger door to put his carton of Coke .

Nice ! Sorlee hor no pic coz not enough time to snap the pic.

Ahh... I miss mine [:(] Anyway to my knowledge, there are only 2 left in SG

That's affirmative. Friend of mine has one. Maintains it in stock condition for reliability. That's the way to go for classics!

There's a red one in my carpark too [:)]

WoW! You had the Sera?! How did it drive?

It was great :D Not much poke in contrast to my previous car, but it was good. Replacing the worn out absorbers for the door were an issue though. Had to custom make a set.

15 yrs down the road, i aim to be the owner of the last musso in sg [pirate]

thot u oredi are.... [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement