STOMP: Aggressive Dad Shouts At Woman Complaining Abt Son

Vulcann

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...isturb_her.html

Aggressive dad shouts at woman complaining about his son in restaurant

woman_rants_at_parents_for_letting_kid_disturb_her-thumbnail.jpg

A man became aggressive and 'looked like he was about to punch' a woman complaining about his son, said STOMPer bystander. The woman was ranting at the parents of a boy who had apparently disturbed her meal at Bukit Panjang Plaza.

The STOMPer was having lunch when the incident happened on Saturday (Jul 23). He sent in a video and said:

"Ugly Singaporeans.

"This happened during lunch time, about 1pm and the whole incident lasted for about 15 minutes.

"It seems that a 7-year-old boy was hitting the wall behind the woman in blue when the woman got mad and started ranting at his parents.

"She raised her voice, complaining his parents did not teach him properly. She also became quite aggressive during the course of her rant.

"The man in a sleeveless top and his wife (woman in black) are the parents of the little boy.

"The man looked like he was about to punch the woman in blue, but he didn't. He was just trying to defend his son, who stood there and cried the whole time while the woman ranted about his behaviour and pointed at him.

"I am not sure if she had actually scolded him directly before ranting at his parents.

"The video was taken at the middle of their argument. Later, a security guard came and told them to take it elsewhere.

"The woman in blue and the man in white with her walked away, but the woman kept shouting back at the parents of the boy as she left.

"Some members of the public tried to break up the argument, but to no avail.

"The woman in blue was just being unreasonable by going on and on and on, telling the parents to teach their children properly.

"I felt she blew up a small matter. It was not wrong of her to tell the parents to discipline their son, but she didn't need to scream."

↡ Advertisement

The lady just went on and on but I guess this is fuelled by the boy's father who was on the defensive of his son.

You know the pent up anger against such FT n PR is just the tip of the ice berg.

The news yesterday about a Singaporean slashing a PRC at their door step, could just be the copy cat norweigian killers.

Venting all the hatred and anger on foreigners in Singapore.

This type of issues are daily now.....no turning back.

It will only get worst.

The higher loan sharks and debts problems this year is not a coincidence.

London bridge is falling down...falling down.....my fair harry.

Hypersonic
"The woman in blue and the man in white with her walked away, but the woman kept shouting back at the parents of the boy as she left.

"The woman in blue was just being unreasonable by going on and on and on, telling the parents to teach their children properly.

Can't stand naggy woman... I will also lose my cool with them

I think both are in wrong...as parents u should tell your kids to behave and always be aware of wat r they doing.....the Farking Woman on the other hand should put it in a nice way.........

BUT...knn...if i am the boy's father, i will also F the woman upside down...knn....hahaha

The woman obviously dont have a children of her own and cannot emphatise with the parents. Who knows, the child might be autistic or had some problems. if im the parent, i will also go and get her to shut up.

Turbocharged

Ha ha... no need to be so aggressive lah. Why are people so stressed up nowadays?

Yes, sometimes encounter other people's kids who can't sit still, kick my seat-back and so on. No need to start scolding straightaway, as that will only provoke an argument.

Sometimes the parents are engrossed or think that what the kid is doing is fine, or you're tolerant or whatever... so they don't do anything to stop the kid.

Just talk directly to the kid in a light-hearted way, and pointedly ask why he's doing that?? Parents should get the hint straightaway and rein their kid in.

Ha ha... no need to be so aggressive lah. Why are people so stressed up nowadays?

Yes, sometimes encounter other people's kids who can't sit still, kick my seat-back and so on. No need to start scolding straightaway, as that will only provoke an argument.

Sometimes the parents are engrossed or think that what the kid is doing is fine, or you're tolerant or whatever... so they don't do anything to stop the kid.

Just talk directly to the kid in a light-hearted way, and pointedly ask why he's doing that?? Parents should get the hint straightaway and rein their kid in.

True lor... we r kids before....boys normally difficult to sit still.... even if the parents dun get the hint or ignore u...so be it lor...so work up for F...

maybe herself dun have kids....jealous

↡ Advertisement