Speeding summon in Malaysia

Ronaldlhs

Turbocharged

Sorry to borrow this thread as I can't post a new thread.. I just realise my car has an outstanding fine of $200 which does not belong to me. Cause it occurs before I bought the car.

I bought the car from a dealer.

May I know how can I resolve this?

Inform the issuing department of the problem.

Sorry to borrow this thread as I can't post a new thread.. I just realise my car has an outstanding fine of $200 which does not belong to me. Cause it occurs before I bought the car.

I bought the car from a dealer.

May I know how can I resolve this?

SG or MY???

if SG.........report to the department who issue the fine.............they will be able to get back to the last owner..........if it is during the time it is with the dealer.............than dealer will have to pay for it..............sometimes the sales ppl will drive cars ard and keep quiet when kana summon.....

if MY.............keep your S & P agreement................show them the date you bought the car..........

You can go to that rilek website as one of the bro given to check for any outstanding summons but you must register first.

I got a summon from their traffic police last month for parking along the roadside outside Holiday Plaza and that was a Sunday. Went to rilek to check on the next day and find that my summon was already posted with a fine of MR100 ( thats very efficent of them ).

Initially thought of ignoring the summon but worried that as I fequent JB and I dont want to get into trouble if my car number is blacklisted. Then yesterday when I go to the website to check again it was MR150 already and when I read further in this site it mention that if you settle your summon within 15 days there is a 50% discount and if within 30 days there is 30% discount but for those more than 30 days no more discount. Have a look at the summon again then reliease that it is the 30th day so LL took half day leave and went to pay at the Traffic Police station which is near the Shell station after the custom, you have to turn left at the junction and it is within 50m.

Found out too late the good thing is that you dont have to purposely take leave to go in on weekdays during the office hour because they are open on Sat & Sun from 9am to 11am according to the notice I saw.

• Praise 1

Hi guys.. If my fren buy a car from a direct seller.. The owner has an outstanding malaysia summon of RM150 dated March 2014.

Can my fren keep a copy of car change owner documents.. Incase he drive into malaysia.. If checked. Does he need tobpay that summon ?

Hi guys.. If my fren buy a car from a direct seller.. The owner has an outstanding malaysia summon of RM150 dated March 2014.

Can my fren keep a copy of car change owner documents.. Incase he drive into malaysia.. If checked. Does he need tobpay that summon ?

I think they 认车不认人 [sweatdrop]
  • Praise 1

It's a norm risk when buying a second hand cars.  :we-all-gonna-die:

Two things can be done here :

1) don't drive in to MY cos bringing in the log card & telling them that one just brought the car will still get one to stuck at the Polis Station explaining, which could take half the day to 10 hrs. waiting time for interview. (time wasting - unless one have so many free time to wait at the polis station)  

2) pay the fine and one will be happy knowing every time go in to MY, one are safe of been pulling aside to be check for outstanding summon(s) along their highways.

Your friend can pay ten over thousands for a car but cannot afford a RM150 (S$50/-) fine. Just ask him to pay the fine and free from worries forever.   :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

no, he does not need to.

but as long as he is driving that car, he will always be inconvenienced by roadblocks over there as the summon record will not be erased till the fine has been duly paid. yes, keep a copy of the document that indicates the change of ownership's date in the car.

no, he does not need to.

but as long as he is driving that car, he will always be inconvenienced by roadblocks over there as the summon record will not be erased till the fine has been duly paid. yes, keep a copy of the document that indicates the change of ownership's date in the car.

Its happen to my friend..... :a-bang:

Yes, they (MY polis) let him go without a fine after 3 hours wait but the vehicle registration number is still in their system.  :wut:

Go in again, stopped again and explanation all over again cos their system still have outstanding summon. The inconvenient of every time  being stopped at the checkpoints made him boiled and he finally paid the fine which was accumulated by the previous owner....  :lll._.:

Its happen to my friend..... :a-bang:

Yes, they (MY polis) let him go without a fine after 3 hours wait but the vehicle registration number is still in their system.  :wut:

Go in again, stopped again and explanation all over again cos their system still have outstanding summon. The inconvenient of every time  being stopped at the checkpoints made him boiled and he finally paid the fine which was accumulated by the previous owner....  :lll._.:

or he can sell the car to the next victim   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

It's a norm risk when buying a second hand cars. :we-all-gonna-die:

Two things can be done here :

1) don't drive in to MY cos bringing in the log card & telling them that one just brought the car will still get one to stuck at the Polis Station explaining, which could take half the day to 10 hrs. waiting time for interview. (time wasting - unless one have so many free time to wait at the polis station)

2) pay the fine and one will be happy knowing every time go in to MY, one are safe of been pulling aside to be check for outstanding summon(s) along their highways.

Your friend can pay ten over thousands for a car but cannot afford a RM150 (S$50/-) fine. Just ask him to pay the fine and free from worries forever. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Bro u serious?

Never pay fine can get hauled in the polis station for half day?

Thought of paying when I get stopped at their roadside tentage... if I kenna..

↡ Advertisement