Mercedez Benz Price Revision after 2nd Round COE July 2011

SCChia

Neutral Newbie

Just heard Audi & BMW will increase $15k for most models starting next week. Those people who keen in buying these 2 brands. Book your car before the price go sky high again.

↡ Advertisement

Just heard Audi & BMW will increase $15k for most models starting next week. Those people who keen in buying these 2 brands. Book your car before the price go sky high again.

Yup and dont forget to buy 2 more for "investment".

Just keep stock at agent and can sell as brand new.

Agent happy, se happy, you happy, buyer also happy becos he can resell at even higher price.

Whooopee!

[rolleyes]

hi guys, just for your info. I just received a SMS from my SE from Mercedez Benz that all prices will go up $5k onwards.

If anyone is interested in buying a MB, please PM me and i can intro you a good SE (she claimed that she still can offer the discount with the old pricing).

Cheers and have a great weekend

Foolish to support price increase somemore, I will give thumb down for that; Hope you comprehend !!

Yup and dont forget to buy 2 more for "investment".

Just keep stock at agent and can sell as brand new.

Agent happy, se happy, you happy, buyer also happy becos he can resell at even higher price.

Not 4getting we get sticks due to their ex-stocks, slightly older models, that's how they clear old stocks

In the end, they win and customer loses, higher coe does not constitutes a winning car, only winning papers which again has no value over times.

Foolish to support price increase somemore, I will give thumb down for that; Hope you comprehend !!

Once COE goes up some more ... say to $120K - then the 'cheapest' C-Class, the C180K will be priced at $250K with COE.

Similarly the BMW 318i.

Not bad hor?

Then it will really be prestiguous to be seen driving a Merc, or BMW on SG roads. [wave]

Many will envy non-elites for being able to afford $250K for a car.

In the late-80s, $250K can buy one a small condo unit in District 10.

But then ah, many more will take 10-yr 100% loan to finance the high-COE.

Imagine how many SGeans will go on negative equity thereafter!

Cannot re-sell their hard-loaned cars until after 8-9 years old [bigcry]

But still OK what ... its a Mer-cer-lees after all. [nod]

Rich people hard up for discount meh?

Mercs and BMW owners will pay full price one right?

No matter how rich a person is, if he is not thrifty his wealth will not last. You'd be surprised how "kiamsiap" some rich people are. This is because they may view the extra $1 spent as another $1 lost in investment.

Yeah, next time we go for a $5 coffee, think of the opportunity cost :D

Now a new C180 CGI will cost $195k :o ...looks that those >1yr selling in Sgcarmart at $152k quite worthwhile now. After all its the same TC engine minus some comestic enhancement. Still prefer the pre-FL version. More classy.

thats the official price. if really interested, they can drop the price further

But then ah, many more will take 10-yr 100% loan to finance the high-COE.

Imagine how many SGeans will go on negative equity thereafter!

Cannot re-sell their hard-loaned cars until after 8-9 years old [bigcry]

But still OK what ... its a Mer-cer-lees after all. [nod]

frankly if the coe continues to go up, 10yr loaners may not suffer tat much. but this is also prob wat is driving the demand, disguise the high car prices behind manageable instalments.

No matter how rich a person is, if he is not thrifty his wealth will not last. You'd be surprised how "kiamsiap" some rich people are. This is because they may view the extra $1 spent as another $1 lost in investment.

Yeah, next time we go for a $5 coffee, think of the opportunity cost :D

i hate such kiamsiap f*cks...absolutely no class.

They are getting ready to bid even higher for next round.

Supersonic

even if managed to buy at the pre-revise price, C&C will prob give COE priority to those who paid $5k more.

I don't CnC will do that..more likely they will honour earlier customers too...quite professional

↡ Advertisement