Mercedez Benz Price Revision after 2nd Round COE July 2011

SCChia

Neutral Newbie

hi guys, just for your info. I just received a SMS from my SE from Mercedez Benz that all prices will go up $5k onwards.

If anyone is interested in buying a MB, please PM me and i can intro you a good SE (she claimed that she still can offer the discount with the old pricing).

Cheers and have a great weekend

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

good..ya have lobang for other brands as well??

LOL, Audi too. What other brands u looking at?

Neutral Newbie

i have quotes from BMW 3series...hehe...maybe we can setup a thread on discount levels...haha

Yap, anyone knows other brands SE can offer good discount?

Supersonic

hi guys, just for your info. I just received a SMS from my SE from Mercedez Benz that all prices will go up $5k onwards.

If anyone is interested in buying a MB, please PM me and i can intro you a good SE (she claimed that she still can offer the discount with the old pricing).

Cheers and have a great weekend

actualli, upwards onli $5k considered good liao considering MB has held their prices for the last 2-3 rounds of bidding. but all these premium ADs got alot of other hidden stuff they can claw back from i.e reduced service credits, reduced overtrade, reduced 'freebies', etc.

Rich people hard up for discount meh?

Mercs and BMW owners will pay full price one right?

5 cents on the floor, they'll also pick up and keep into their pocket.

actualli, upwards onli $5k considered good liao considering MB has held their prices for the last 2-3 rounds of bidding. but all these premium ADs got alot of other hidden stuff they can claw back from i.e reduced service credits, reduced overtrade, reduced 'freebies', etc.

actually most luxury brands like MB, BMW usually hold their prices...they just play around with the discounts offered...same as like what was mentioned earlier by you..=)

agree, rich doesnt mean can anyhow spend money, also must spend wisely to keep their fortune afloat, and 5 cents really got value to many riches [laugh]

Supersonic

dun say until so cheeepo liddat can ornot? i onli pick up 10c ok? -_-[laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Now a new C180 CGI will cost $195k :o ...looks that those >1yr selling in Sgcarmart at $152k quite worthwhile now. After all its the same TC engine minus some comestic enhancement. Still prefer the pre-FL version. More classy.

Neutral Newbie

$169k is for the C180K, the kompressor engine. CGI is direct injection turbo-charged..more torquey and more fuel efficient!

↡ Advertisement