Tok Kok Sing Song Thread

Mazdaowner

On a serious note...if you are shitting blackish red make sure you make the next day appointment with your doctor asap.

yup.....sogns of internal bleeding

↡ Advertisement

They r but only u r "gay" wau hahahahaha

ok lor...............I gay lor..................tonight you free..... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

ok lor...............I gay lor..................tonight you free..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

er gay oso got grade...ike CV the one side bright all chio...the other cp, dark dark...walau....reject from zoo [:p]

er gay oso got grade...ike CV the one side bright all chio...the other cp, dark dark...walau....reject from zoo [:p]

Picnic used to work at the side got no light one. Sibuay Pai Kwah. [laugh]

Picnic used to work at the side got no light one. Sibuay Pai Kwah. [laugh]

expected...cos looking at him...think when he born, Dr slap the mother face [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ok lor...............I gay lor..................tonight you free..... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i free but 先小人后君子 ..pls confirm who kana poke? wau hahahaha

(edited)

oh................I play the man in this part................still going for the holes!!! [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

nAH!

because all the clones set up to talk all mati liao mah.................so boh pian talk to ownself lor................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Why me ......... :blink:

You asking for this toy .....

i like.............you selling this toy??? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i free but 先小人后君子 ..pls confirm who kana poke? wau hahahaha

Ok...........I tell you 1st...........I only want to poke............give me head also can!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ok...........I tell you 1st...........I only want to poke............give me head also can!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Bro...u think u got potential...coz...i dun think i can stand...if cant stand how to poke...

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement