Tok Kok Sing Song Thread

Mazdaowner

dun worry Tianmo ....many of my friends CONVERTED to gay in later stage of life...

its ok...just a sexual preference [laugh]

A few of my best friends are gay so I happen to know a bit from them.

You don't convert to gay just as you don't convert back to being straight.

I think many of your friends just finally accepted their sexuality and decided to come out.

And reading some of the posts here I'm starting to worry for a few of you guys. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

please take 30 min before action..........just in case the pain killer too strong............take some gastric medication............and remember to take after food...............I will try to be as gentle as possible!!!......... [laugh]

KNN............later we both tio yellow card!!! [laugh] [laugh]

Then wait 1hr before...he LAU SAI on you. [laugh] [laugh]

please take 30 min before action..........just in case the pain killer too strong............take some gastric medication............and remember to take after food...............I will try to be as gentle as possible!!!......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

KNN............later we both tio yellow card!!! [laugh] [laugh]

NB ...looks like later lunch can dun eat liao [laugh]

I think many of your friends just finally accepted their sexuality and decided to come out.

And reading some of the posts here I'm starting to worry for a few of you guys. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I also worry, not only you. [laugh] [laugh]

first time in a loooooooooooooooong time a thread with no political insinuations nor affiliations........good

This shld be lite and ez in the first place

maybe she can become referee like wwe with stripe leotards and all carrying a whip! [whip][whip][whip]

maybe she waiting to join in some fun??? [laugh] [laugh]

like that I more scare!!! [laugh]

:angry: u lie to me hor....so now u admit u r a man? want to join our Brotherly love.... [laugh]

u tio pian huh???............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

er................a few of your best friends??? [laugh] [laugh]

Then wait 1hr before...he LAU SAI on you. [laugh] [laugh]

i always carry wet tissue...............the big pack one!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i always carry wet tissue...............the big pack one!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

cb...making fun of me ah :angry: :angry: :angry:

i always carry wet tissue...............the big pack one!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Siao ah, tua lau chwee and tua lau sai different hor, one wipe can, other have to take 3hrs bath! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement