Hotel in KL

Parkwalker

went to kl on fri morning n came back on sun nite. the parkroyal serviced suite is good. still new, room very nice, everything working well, staff there r polite as well. took the studio room, n it's big enough for my family of 4 adults n 2 kids. has a small kitchen with all the utensils needed. u can really cook.

hotel is near to raja chulan monorail station. also near to pavillion shopping ctr. for those with big kids or no kids, no prob to walk to klcc n bukit bintang. i tried to take the monorail, planning to go to berjaya times sq. it was packed! waited for 3 trains to come n go, then decided to head back to hotel n drive to berjaya.

so overall, the hotel is pretty good n worth the money. paid RM360++ per nite. n for those planning to go, i suggest jus take room only. the breakfast is not worth the RM25. can jus walk across n eat roti canai.

Heard quite a lot of good review about parkroyal hotel. I would have tried it if not for one of my kids who need 'special' meal which Westin chefs are willing to prepare for him every morning.

went to kl on fri morning n came back on sun nite. the parkroyal serviced suite is good. still new, room very nice, everything working well, staff there r polite as well. took the studio room, n it's big enough for my family of 4 adults n 2 kids. has a small kitchen with all the utensils needed. u can really cook.

hotel is near to raja chulan monorail station. also near to pavillion shopping ctr. for those with big kids or no kids, no prob to walk to klcc n bukit bintang. i tried to take the monorail, planning to go to berjaya times sq. it was packed! waited for 3 trains to come n go, then decided to head back to hotel n drive to berjaya.

so overall, the hotel is pretty good n worth the money. paid RM360++ per nite. n for those planning to go, i suggest jus take room only. the breakfast is not worth the RM25. can jus walk across n eat roti canai.

There is a connecting walkway (air-con tunnel) from Pavilion to KLCC, where it also a short distant to Raja Chulan monorail right?

There is a connecting walkway (air-con tunnel) from Pavilion to KLCC, where it also a short distant to Raja Chulan monorail right?

im not sure where the tunnel starts or stops. but i did see the sign wheni was at klcc. but i should b abt 15 mins walk fm pavillion to klcc, judging by the distance.

Heard quite a lot of good review about parkroyal hotel. I would have tried it if not for one of my kids who need 'special' meal which Westin chefs are willing to prepare for him every morning.

parkroyal hotel n parkroyal serviced suites r different. the serviced suites is a newer place, n so far has received very gd reviews.

There is one overhead pathway. Most part of it is air-conditioned.

parkroyal hotel n parkroyal serviced suites r different. the serviced suites is a newer place, n so far has received very gd reviews.

Heard about parkroyal serviced suites. Where about is it?

Yes, it normally takes about 15 mins from Pavilion to KLCC and vice versa.........most stretch is air-con and even got security guards too!!! [laugh]

Heard about parkroyal serviced suites. Where about is it?

Its slightly off bt bintang. But not far. Jus 1 street away fm sungai wang. Theres also a stretch of nice looking eateries nearby. Can get away fm the bt bintang crowd.

Its slightly off bt bintang. But not far. Jus 1 street away fm sungai wang. Theres also a stretch of nice looking eateries nearby. Can get away fm the bt bintang crowd.

Near Hotel Istana.

is grand hyatt worth to stay? i thinking of staying there. hows the room? is it far from KLCC suria?

Can try The Garden at Midvalley. That's my yearly Christmas shopping trip.

Hi there, anyone tried Impiana KLCC? Any review/feedback?

Hi Bro,

I just came back from KL and stayed 2 nights at Impiana.

It is a pretty good value hotel, location is well connected to Pavilion and Suria KLCC via the air conditioned link bridge which has a direct lift link to the hotel. Service standard is good and room is pretty comfortable. I like the location for it is just opposite Grand Hyatt and yet not too far off the main shopping areas. It has free wifi and is the first hotel that I know that has 2 gyms! The view from the hotel is great! However, it is kinda far from the BB strip where the street food and bars are, I think it's a good 10min walk away. Overall, it is pretty value for money as I paid approx S$250 for 2 nights in a deluxe room and breakfast. Got to add I did not drive there so I cannot comment on the parking thought I saw a multistorey parking building just beside it.

Edited by Leiquiz

Yes, it normally takes about 15 mins from Pavilion to KLCC and vice versa.........most stretch is air-con and even got security guards too!!! [laugh]

Rather than walking 15 min, better take cab hahaha

I stayed in Dorsett Regency (ard Ritz and Westin) few days ago, less than 5 min walk to pavilion, about $110 per night. room are a bit old but not too bad, come with free wifi and breakfast :D :D

↡ Advertisement