Hotel in KL

Parkwalker

Dear all,

I will be staying at an apt in Times Square KL, and wonder if it is safe to park overnight at the carpark within the complex? I heard of cars being towed away (not at this location though) without alarms going off and wonder if it is safe to park there. Thanks.

Mike

↡ Advertisement

i've stayed at hotels in midvalley for months and safe to park car at the hotel parking

even parked there, checked out and then went to china straight, and come back 2 weeks later, my car still ok....

free parking and free wifi in the room?

Not sure about parking as I took a tour package (coach + hotel). Package price from the tour agency was good, considering the hotel quality and location. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with free WiFi.

anyone stayed at the empire hotel subang before? planning to go up north witht the family after christmas and thinking of staying on this hotel...cannot get rooms near the sunway now for a famjly of 5 (3adults + 2kids)...when I try to check on empire got rooms with 2 kings sized beds...and pricing for 3d2n quite ok..

anyone stayed at the empire hotel subang before? planning to go up north witht the family after christmas and thinking of staying on this hotel...cannot get rooms near the sunway now for a famjly of 5 (3adults + 2kids)...when I try to check on empire got rooms with 2 kings sized beds...and pricing for 3d2n quite ok..

Empire is a new hotel beside federal highway and there's some shopping right below and subang parade just beside. recently the whole was close for 6 month due to gas leak blast.

Anyway beside empire, you can try holiday inn at Glenmarie, just 3 min drive away from empire.....

Empire is a new hotel beside federal highway and there's some shopping right below and subang parade just beside. recently the whole was close for 6 month due to gas leak blast.

Anyway beside empire, you can try holiday inn at Glenmarie, just 3 min drive away from empire.....

thanks for the info..will check them.out for options...

seems no body mentioned this hotel along Bt bintang...........Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

any comment?? [rolleyes]

Looks pretty glam hotel fm the outside. saw it when I was there last Dec.

Swiss Garden is decent and not exactly "glam" or expensive. If you go the right way, can siam the main BB traffic. I would not recommend any hotels on BB as the traffic could be extremely terrible. If need to be near BB, prefer those along Jalan Pudu or down Jalan Sultan Ismail (not near Lot 10).

very true, BB is a nitemare to drive.

guess i shall be at the mercy of garmin to lead me to jl padu where swiss garden is... [dizzy]

what a way to put it........... [bigcry]

[laugh] A friend of mine did recomend that hotel to me, he stayed there b4 and he was quite pleased with it. Good thing about it is its at Bt Bintang.

I guess individuals' level of satisfaction varies.

why i ask this hotel?? cos its affordable and at a prime location...... [blush]

i booked for a nite for 111, inclusive of breakfast for 2.

why i ask this hotel?? cos its affordable and at a prime location...... [blush]

i booked for a nite for 111, inclusive of breakfast for 2.

I-Love-Cars appeared to have stayed there before. His comment in Post #60.

Not sure about parking as I took a tour package (coach + hotel). Package price from the tour agency was good, considering the hotel quality and location. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with free WiFi.

The last time I drove there, parking was free and should be free for hotel guests. BTW, which tour package did you go with and what's the current rate?

wah you very sharp leh, i missed that out even when i try to find that hotel deliberately on this thread.... [;)]

anyway, i stayed in The garden at mid valley quite a couple of times. Its time for a change..........

Last time however on business trip stayed at Grand Millennium at Bukit Bintang...quite ok..

But if driving going there I wont stay on that "Golden Triangle" part...traffic nightmare...

wah you very sharp leh, i missed that out even when i try to find that hotel deliberately on this thread.... [;)]

anyway, i stayed in The garden at mid valley quite a couple of times. Its time for a change..........

Change to which hotel? Those near BB is good because you don't need to drive to the many eateries and shopping centres.

↡ Advertisement