Breaking the Magician's Code

KARTer

Ch 511......... why this programme is allowed?? i thought all magicians guard their codes/tricks very tightly even if we were to kill them?? :o:o

the shows really reveal many of the magicians' tricks in details...

↡ Advertisement

The VCDs were sold a couple of years back already, Channel 5 broadcasted it on Wed or Thurs nights recently. Thats why u see the Guy was masked and covered up completely. Must say some of the magics were really chicken feet. Try to find the Tawainese Liu Chen on youtube, some of them are really out of the world. [dizzy]

Ch 511......... why this programme is allowed?? i thought all magicians guard their codes/tricks very tightly even if we were to kill them?? :o:o

the shows really reveal many of the magicians' tricks in details...

First of all, that is a very old show. The first series came out 10+ years ago.

Even without the expose, would you think magic is "real"?

I quite like this series because it makes me appreciate the teamwork and coordination required to perform stage illusions.

these are very old magic tricks already. i think val do everyone a favour by revealing these tricks. then the magicians can come up with even better and newer tricks

First of all, that is a very old show. The first series came out 10+ years ago.

Even without the expose, would you think magic is "real"?

I quite like this series because it makes me appreciate the teamwork and coordination required to perform stage illusions.

i think most adults know magic acts are all faked, but the skills and ideas are very interesting, like you said :D

these are very old magic tricks already. i think val do everyone a favour by revealing these tricks. then the magicians can come up with even better and newer tricks

no wonder..............

no wonder..............

i know many magicians hate val valentino. but he is forcing the magicians of the world to bring magic to greater heights. if these tricks are not revealed, then magic will not 'advance' at all.

i know many magicians hate val valentino. but he is forcing the magicians of the world to bring magic to greater heights. if these tricks are not revealed, then magic will not 'advance' at all.

ya, for example after watching one that shows the tricks making things 'penetrate' clear glass table top, the 'basic' techniques/tricks for this become clear.... the magicians really gotta come up with new things :D

↡ Advertisement