Supermarket Parking Lots ........

Maxus-MIFA9

Hmmmmmm................ another use for Supermarket Parking Lots ....... [sly]

Yahoo News report : Couples have sex in Malaysia's supermarket car park

Kuala Lumpur (The Star/ANN) - A supermarket parking lot in Kota Baru, Malaysia, has turned into a meeting point for couples to have sex during their lunch break, reported Malaysian newspaper Harian Metro.

The couples need only pay 2 ringgit (66 US cents) per entry and they usually arrive in separate vehicles to avoid being spotted by acquaintances before engaging in sexual acts inside their cars in dimly-lit areas of the parking lot.

Supermarket workers could view what was going on through CCTVs installed at strategic spots in the parking lot.

"I have seen couples having sex in their cars," a source said.

[inlove][inlove][inlove]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I had seen some at the open space car park lots off Turf City (former Bukit Turf Club, Bukit Timah Road)........ [sly][sly]

Night time more than day time ....... [drivingcar]

Edited by Picnic06

Since now school holidays and quite a number going up north can visit the place to look see, look see & participate by doing the act or watching the act ........ [sly][:p][:p]

Since now school holidays and quite a number going up north can visit the place to look see, look see & participate by doing the act or watching the act ........ [sly][:p][:p]

Maybe that Supermart become Tourist attraction ?

Maybe that Supermart become Tourist attraction ?

why not, drop the children at the supermarket and adults goes to the car park ..... [sly][sly]

why not, drop the children at the supermarket and adults goes to the car park ..... [sly][sly]

Cannot.... Msia Supermarket no safe one...

Wait got people come my car rob and rape me how ??

↡ Advertisement