Too fat for ambulance. 200kg man evacuated by SCDF lorry

Ahtong

The victim went to a hawker centre for lunch but slipped and fell.

Several bystanders tried to help but couldn't get the guy back on his feet.

Ambulance crew arrived, gave first aid but couldn't lift him onto ambulance.

SCDF eventually used 8 firemen to load him onto a lorry. [sweatdrop]

20110606_km_lcn_200kg_man4.jpg

20110606_km_lcn_200kg_man1.jpg

20110606_km_lcn_200kg_man2.jpg

200公斤古董商小贩中心突然瘫倒地上,抬不上救护车,民防出动8消防员,利用载客罗厘将他紧急送院。

宏茂桥31街第341座小贩中心发生一起罕见事故。一名体重超过200公斤的古董商(33岁),昨天下午和父亲一同前去吃午餐。父子俩吃完肉骨茶时,古董商相信是地滑失衡,他使力稳住身体却导致左脚抽筋,整个人跌坐地板,跟着横躺地上,怎么都爬不起来。

事故发生在下午2时45分左右,惊动不少人,好几条大汉赶紧上前帮忙,众人出力出到脸青青,但就是无法将古董商扶起。

眼看古董商不断雪雪呼痛,有人担心出事,于是拨电话传召救护车。

据了解,民防部队的救护车赶到现场后,救护人员马上检查他的情况,给予适当的救护,但他们很快发现搬不动他,于是寻求支援。摊贩告诉《联合晚报》,民防后来派了一辆红犀牛轻型消防车和一辆载送民防学员

↡ Advertisement

u think will charge extra ? actually overweight to that extend is very dangerous...cant take any fall...shld lose abit of weight for his own sake

u think will charge extra ? actually overweight to that extend is very dangerous...cant take any fall...shld lose abit of weight for his own sake

can't take fall meh? y?

tot their fleshy extras can cushion their fall?

can't take fall meh? y?

their bones might not be strong enough due to lack of working out...as he gets older... worse...even for me...less then 60kg...fell down while playing soccer..backside pain a few days lor..hahaha

their bones might not be strong enough due to lack of working out...as he gets older... worse...even for me...less then 60kg...fell down while playing soccer..backside pain a few days lor..hahaha

u less than 60kg?!?!?!!!!! how tall are you? abit underweight rite?!?!!!

I don't think the human body is meant to take that kind of weight. Apparently the guy went down because he sprained his leg trying to stabilize himself on the wet floor.

Durng my NS days, I remember helping to evacuate this obease reservist. No idea how heavy he was but the metal frame of the stretcher actually bent!

slender cannot meh....140cm only...opps wau hahahaha

oh...u also 200kg hor.....hahaha

I don't think the human body is meant to take that kind of weight. Apparently the guy went down because he sprained his leg trying to stabilize himself on the wet floor.

Durng my NS days, I remember helping to evacuate this obease reservist. No idea how heavy he was but the metal frame of the stretcher actually bent!

KNN...that reminds me...in my NS days..never kana declare as causalities before...those causalities declared are all heavy-weighted!!

Turbocharged

can't take fall meh? y?

Flesh is not bubble wrap. Also can feel pain. At that kind of weight is fragile, handle with care. Like humpty dumpty.

speaking about bend... my friend.. was 100kg.

some mac outdoors have aluminium chairs?

my frn broke it.

he was rocking on the hind legs. and he broke the poor chair.

Turbocharged

Not sprain, is cramp.

KNN...that reminds me...in my NS days..never kana declare as causalities before...those causalities declared are all heavy-weighted!!

Last time during the SIT test, I got become casualty, as I was the lightest among the group. About 63-65 kg I think. But now very sad, go horizontal after go to work...

I know some airline will charge double if you have to take up two seats.

Anyway, have anyone seat beside someone really fat in a long flight, Its a torture. :angry:

Last time during the SIT test, I got become casualty, as I was the lightest among the group. About 63-65 kg I think. But now very sad, go horizontal after go to work...

sibei lucky hor... hahaha...i everytime carry casualties..ccb hahahaha....never really put on weight but still look fat hahaha

Turbocharged

Sore backside after playing ball sports with other men? :D[laugh]

I know some airline will charge double if you have to take up two seats.

Anyway, have anyone seat beside someone really fat in a long flight, Its a torture. :angry:

in economy class yes...fighting for space and they give out more heat....

which is worse crying children or fat ppl siting beside u during long flight? hahaha