Help Required with Panel Paint

Hi All,

I drive a Lancer. I guess I fitted the usual air perfume in a slightly tilted angle couple of days ago and it leaked and caused the paint below the a/c vents corrode and look extremely ugly [bigcry]

That panel is a plastic item with a glossy paint and criss cross design in white paint (In short looks like carbon fibre sticker but its not stickered but painted that way).

I went to C&C this morning to check if that panel can be replaced but they suggested that I try outside workshops who can do a touch up and restore the panel.

Any bro's who has had experiences restoring that portion before and any recommendations.

Thanks again for all your help...

↡ Advertisement

Bro, I checked with classic auto leather. They quote me $6xx for full wrapping...I am not keen in spending that much for that panel. Possibly a one to one replacement from the AD will cost in the range of $2xx.

Regards

(edited)

Bro, I checked with classic auto leather. They quote me $6xx for full wrapping...I am not keen in spending that much for that panel. Possibly a one to one replacement from the AD will cost in the range of $2xx.

Regards

$6xx just to wrap.

Why dont u just DIY re-spray the panel with a can of spray paint. [idea]

I did that to my 4 AC vents b4. Not bad leh n cost only abt $6 for the can of paint. [thumbsup]

Edited by Pisces69

Regards

i think i come across somewhere in this forum,some1 is offering painting of dashboard/panel if im now wrong.

i try to search for you!

Auto - Interior Upholstery Services

Address : 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-23 Autobay (map)

Office No. : 81412988

Contact Person : Jason Peng

Contact No. : 81412988

Regards

$6XX is tedious! You have any pic to show where u wanna do in your car? I know of some coy doing panel printing for those interior car panels. Or you can search the web on car panel printing.

055j.jpg

Hi guys, run into a similar problem. Small section stained by Car Perfume when it leaked.

Any guys got any intro to stick carbon fibre sticker or anything in the red circle location?

↡ Advertisement