Very hiong and aggressive driver....and then i discovered...

Kar_lover

1st Gear

i did the same before. only thing i wasnt as nice. i moved off 1-2 seconds later to give such people a headstart.

sibeh hao lian... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

So sorry, you still driving high statistic car?

yes. still driving the high statistic car. u wana start again huh?

the worst are those with blinkers..drive behind u..and make sure u give way..nabeh..wonder if they are realli in an emergency or juz rushing to go home ?

'b' the next letter, not word? I mean after you completed the 6 letters you arrive at 'W'

everyone wants to rush to get home..but driving like a wild beast is useless in sg traffic..especially in sg peak hour traffic conditions..i have observed that mostly Hs and beemers are the culprits [;)]

Turbocharged

Yesterday was on ECP towards AYE/Tuas just be fore MBS, suddenly got one black BMW 3 series (S** 5805) with smoke tailights cut in at high speed then swerving left and right changing lanes to overtake other cars (traffic was moderately heavy). It was already past 8pm and lights all not turned on. Continue to drive aggressively in a manner which u'd normally associate with a particular japanese brand (S*****) eg. tailgating car in front and then make sudden overtaking move. I was very pissed off - why need to drive lidat?

Then finally the car kana stuck when filtering out to henderson (all de while i m close by despite not driving like a crazy person) so i pass the car as i stay on main expressway towards Tuas. I turn to look at de driver as i passed and WTF! it's a FEMALE driver! And not those fierce looking type of gal also. Just an ordinary looking one! I tink must be de most hiong female driver i ever seen.

rushing home to make babies lah [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

well this reminds me of an incident 8 years ago

it went something like this:-

I was driving my 3er coupe along Sin Ming/thomson when this girl exited into a lane beside me from a small road. She was driving a Nissan Sunny.

Somehow, she gave me a haolian look but I wasnt too bothered and drove on.

As we entered Lornie Road, she caught up with me and tried to cut into my lane dangerously. Agitated, I floored my pedal and easily got ahead. (I was on the fast lane just going striaght) I then saw her zipping and weaving in and out of traffic to try to get in front of me. She then tried cutting me out a few times unsuccessfully.

There was no reason why she needed to do that as I was travelling at a fair speed and not hogging. There was also a string of cars in front of me moving at a decent speed. failing to overtake me, she then tailgated me all the way to Orchard Road from Sin Ming. Yes you heard right Sin Ming to Orchard road.

When we finally stopped at the traffic lights (Scotts rd junction) before entering the main belt of Orchard, guess what?

The male passenger got out of his car and scolded the girl (i could tell with his gestures) he then signalled for her to swop places with him. all this happened as we were waiting for the lights to turn green ??? haha

He then got into the drivers seat while she moved to the passenger seat and he started to rev the Nissan sunny hard. I was amused looking at this joke of a couple. The man then snared at me and signalled to race me for the stretch of orchard road.

At this point I gave him a mock laugh. but couldnt hide that big grin on my face. I played along and acted as though I was prepped up for the race and when the lights turned green, I just didnt move while he whacked his car so hard that the engine sounded like it was gonna fall apart.

Muayhaha, really jokers.

Until today , this remains one of the most ridiculous incidents I have experienced on the road.

u use 3er to bully jap family saloon ah?? buey pai seh [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

I like your style!! [thumbsup]

Similar story, today an idiotic lady driver driving an RX300 was racing to block my path to change lane. Didnt slow down, didnt speed up. Just blocking.... I was in front trying to lane change to the left....these days I noticed, more and more ladies are becoming the "Typical Singaporean" drivers. What do I do? Slow down to the extreme and just let her pass.. I bet she must be extremely happy!

if u drive lorry, she confirm let u through [laugh] [laugh]

[bounce2] Easy to handle his type of driver/s . . . juz call TP and provide car plate no. driving recklessly blab blab . . .

Let the Tp do their work, U juz enjoy your ride. No point risking your lives [bounce2]

the worst are those with blinkers..drive behind u..and make sure u give way..nabeh..wonder if they are realli in an emergency or juz rushing to go home ?

Ever heard one of these drivers booked a doctor (same hospital) who delibrately blocked him along ECP. The doctor tried to bargain later but failed.

everyone wants to rush to get home..but driving like a wild beast is useless in sg traffic..especially in sg peak hour traffic conditions..i have observed that mostly Hs and beemers are the culprits [;)]

true true! Have seen them myself... just like today on Lornie... drove past a bimmer driving slowly, after passing.. suddenly the said bimmer decided to "race".... cutting in between lane 2 and lane 3 cutting in front of cars, tailgating cars on the right lane...... in the end....only to slow down to exit to PIE......

I was just seeing him in action and cruising at 70 something....

if u drive lorry, she confirm let u through [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh]

But even if we drive lorry, she will be hiding in the blind spot... sigh.. what can we do??? Just let the idiots be idiots and move on with our drive and enjoy.... :wub:

[bounce2] Easy to handle his type of driver/s . . . juz call TP and provide car plate no. driving recklessly blab blab . . .

Let the Tp do their work, U juz enjoy your ride. No point risking your lives [bounce2]

If there are TP's on the road... that'd be the day!!!! Noticed there are lots of commercial vehicle on lane 2 on PIE lately?????

Car's cut in here and there driving like chicken without heads..so what??? TP just ignore.....

Dont depend on TP....

Ever heard one of these drivers booked a doctor (same hospital) who delibrately blocked him along ECP. The doctor tried to bargain later but failed.

That was where the driver blocked the emergency vehicle right??

Yesterday was on ECP towards AYE/Tuas just be fore MBS, suddenly got one black BMW 3 series (S** 5805) with smoke tailights cut in at high speed then swerving left and right changing lanes to overtake other cars (traffic was moderately heavy). It was already past 8pm and lights all not turned on. Continue to drive aggressively in a manner which u'd normally associate with a particular japanese brand (S*****) eg. tailgating car in front and then make sudden overtaking move. I was very pissed off - why need to drive lidat?

Then finally the car kana stuck when filtering out to henderson (all de while i m close by despite not driving like a crazy person) so i pass the car as i stay on main expressway towards Tuas. I turn to look at de driver as i passed and WTF! it's a FEMALE driver! And not those fierce looking type of gal also. Just an ordinary looking one! I tink must be de most hiong female driver i ever seen.

Maybe she driving with a dildo between her legs. [rolleyes]

I have a friend that never let his wife drive...he say his wife change into a beast when driving...very scary...cursing and swearing at every driver.... :D

Cos she angry with husband but dare not curse n scold him so take out her frustrations on other drivers. [rolleyes]

Maybe she driving with a dildo between her legs. [rolleyes]

that's probably it!!! And she got so excited she hit the gas!!

↡ Advertisement