Very hiong and aggressive driver....and then i discovered...

Kar_lover

Neutral Newbie

but not so easy to stay ahead of such van/lorry driver coz she/he will speed up the moment we on our signal light............ so i usually dont use signal light, just quickly cut in front (anyway i am already in front of him in the first place) and go my way...

ok. should learn a trick or 2 from bros here.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I encounter there @ssholes many times.

I just accelerate n signal as I move into their lane. If I see the idiot trying to block me off, I play with him n let him slam his accelerator all the way thinking he got a chance to block me n I just cut in just b4 he reaches the rear of my car n I coolly drive on as though I didnt know what he was trying to do.

Make him even more frustrated like that n he wasted quite a lot of petrol/diesel trying to accelerate so hard. [laugh]

wow. pm me ur car plate number. when i see your car i siam. [laugh]

i just peeped outside, looks like the long meeting table will be filled soon, i have to chop a strategic seat, and stay away from fire, already ordered some cakes in my names........ send the bill to you? [:p]

Send the most chio auntie with the bill to me n I wil settle it. [laugh]

wow. pm me ur car plate number. when i see your car i siam. [laugh]

No need to siam.

I usually drive slow but if those @ssholes want to play, sometimes I wil play with them. [rolleyes]

Send the most chio auntie with the bill to me n I wil settle it. [laugh]

sure?? ......... the youngest auntie is older than the Volvo 144......... check it out!! :D

ok. should learn a trick or 2 from bros here.

remember:- must be hand-fast, leg-fast, dont hesitate else he takes it that we are half-hearted and he will fight hard ... [:)]

No need to siam.

I usually drive slow but if those @ssholes want to play, sometimes I wil play with them. [rolleyes]

what about taxis.... you play with them or not?? ......... at least 50% of sonata taxi ah cheks or younger ones are a-----es......

btw, I heard Ministry of Environment has a rule that bans car/bus keep its engine running while waiting... true? i see many taxis doing that at taxi stand eventhough they are waiting there for more than 5 mins........ can i call TP (or somebody else?) to take action? or i use handphone to take vid and engine noise as proof? they really pollute the air [mad][mad]

sure?? ......... the youngest auntie is older than the Volvo 144......... check it out!! :D

Oh oh. If like that then u r on your own. Sorry. [:p]

what about taxis.... you play with them or not?? ......... at least 50% of sonata taxi ah cheks or younger ones are a-----es......

btw, I heard Ministry of Environment has a rule that bans car/bus keep its engine running while waiting... true? i see many taxis doing that at taxi stand eventhough they are waiting there for more than 5 mins........ can i call TP (or somebody else?) to take action? or i use handphone to take vid and engine noise as proof? they really pollute the air [mad][mad]

Sonata r fast in pick up but in the corners, they r sloppy. Take them in the bends n ty wil respect u after that n stay well behind. [laugh]

Leaving yr engine running is an offence but seldom get caught cos not a serious offence. Law was there just for show like many things the P8P do.

U see taxis but what about those trucks at the loading bays. Ty also keep engines running most of the time while the driver takes a nap inside while waiting his turn to load/unload.

(edited)

Sonata r fast in pick up but in the corners, they r sloppy. Take them in the bends n ty wil respect u after that n stay well behind. [laugh] <------yes, tried and tested.... after the bend or corner, they became a small dot in rear view mirror

Leaving yr engine running is an offence but seldom get caught cos not a serious offence. Law was there just for show like many things the P8P do.

U see taxis but what about those trucks at the loading bays. Ty also keep engines running most of the time while the driver takes a nap inside while waiting his turn to load/unload. <------exactly, where i park my car when i go jog/walk, there are always trucks/vans with engine running and the drivers taking their nap inside, i feel like call the polis while I do my cool-down stroll and keep smeling the fume from the exhaust of the trucks/vans

Edited by KARTer

Oh oh. If like that then u r on your own. Sorry. [:p]

no lah, they are obviously also not my cup of tea, or cup for anything, sizes D or AAA included :D ........ cup of tits??

↡ Advertisement