John Q movie

Stanong11

(edited)

I have a show to recommend to the rest of the forummers

Movie: John Q

starring Denzel Washington.

Sypnosis: John Q. Archibald is an ordinary man who works at a factory and takes care of his family. His wife Denise and young son Michael are his world. But when Michael falls seriously ill and needs an emergency heart transplant operation that John Q. can't afford and his health insurance won't cover, he vows to do whatever it will take to keep his son alive. With time and options running out, a desperate gamble becomes his only hope--he takes the emergency room hostage. As John Q. barricades himself inside the hospital along with his unwitting group of emergency room hostages, many of them in need of medical care themselves, he faces off with a veteran police hostage negotiator and a quick-tempered police chief who both want to bring a swift end to the stand-off.

I'm sure there'll a lot of you who watch this show before, but I still think it worth watching again. It's really moving and will prompt a lot of you to treasure your families a lot more. And that there are still hope in the world.

Edited by Stanong11
↡ Advertisement