Your greatest regret!

Idunspeed

look on the bright side, she might be typing somewhere.....

my greatest regret = never fu(k my 1st bf!! so handsome! too long, too thick !! omg !!! wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now is someone's husband liao! :D[laugh]

cannot fully understand what you said leh.............. why never phak but know 'too long, too thick'??? so near yet so far??? ekkekekekee

↡ Advertisement

I think on 8 may - there'll be lots of entries with their greatest regrets... [laugh]

wah, this is chim...... but i though the day before 8 May can be just a 'holiday', no need wake up early to squeeze in trains/buses or on the roads.... can take own sweet time with long long breakfast........... next day nothing to regret mah.... how come suddenly there's regret?? [confused] .... kekekekee

Thanks mate.. I guess my senseless pride was the cause of my downfall back then, to think all that I am left off at a later stage was silent tears full of pride!! Damn!!

Bro , you should not take it that way.. you should take it more like a lesson learnt.. Dont be so down about it... Cheers [;)]

look on the bright side, she might be typing somewhere.....

my greatest regret = never fu(k my 1st bf!! so handsome! too long, too thick !! omg !!! wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now is someone's husband liao! :D[laugh]

Friend ... you dont want to experience that dirty look on her husband's face when that she tells her hubby you have a flat 6-pack ok ?!

Uncle me had that unfortunate experience... complete with a bleeding nose.

wa lau

dont know so many people

can bend their back so jia lat

just to win a bottle

now i understand why people do regret

i got to think of my regret soon to compete before the expiratory date

in my kindergarten class there is eurasian guy call henry whom i will always remember

why because of two things

he sat beside me and he always S h i t in his pants

his s h i t is really long and the diameter was more like adult

not to forget smelly

he always has tears when he s h i t

i remembered he one day whispered in my ear that his daddy did bad things to him

i did not understand and ask if he was naughty and deserved what he got

he just shut up

years later i found that it was the same henry

that was found to have been child abused and killed himself

by this time was in my late teens

the worst regret was even though I was still young

but stupid stupid and not smart enough to tell my teacher about it

i am still pretty angry with myself

since then i have been involved with children volunteering

i even taught my children to tell their teachers if there is anything wrong

so if you see any children acting funnily please do stop and enquire

you may actually save someone's life

this is serious, please do our part to form a gracious society

Supercharged
wow.. you write poem.. nice..

btw, may i ask.. how does it feel like for love at first sight? always hear ppl telling but never had this before..

haha, never good at writing.

anyway thanks for appreciating. to me, love at first sight is like a ray of light. the moment you see her, the time seem to pause and you are totally so engross over her.

that's why i describle it as amazing grace.

all the best to you bro.

Supercharged
i can easily summarize it into 2 sentences

爱上一个不可以爱的人

等了一个不应该等的人

if she is reading this, i hope she remembered that 无言的结局

move on bro, she don't bother nor appreciate. your tale is like mine. [:)]

in my kindergarten class there is eurasian guy call henry whom i will always remember

why because of two things

he sat beside me and he always S h i t in his pants

his s h i t is really long and the diameter was more like adult

not to forget smelly

he always has tears when he s h i t

i remembered he one day whispered in my ear that his daddy did bad things to him

i did not understand and ask if he was naughty and deserved what he got

he just shut up

years later i found that it was the same henry

that was found to have been child abused and killed himself

by this time was in my late teens

the worst regret was even though I was still young

but stupid stupid and not smart enough to tell my teacher about it

i am still pretty angry with myself

since then i have been involved with children volunteering

i even taught my children to tell their teachers if there is anything wrong

so if you see any children acting funnily please do stop and enquire

you may actually save someone's life

this is serious, please do our part to form a gracious society

that's a sad tale... but surely at kindergarten, one can't be blamed for not thinking such things. A 5-6 year kid from a good home would have no concept of such things - so surely can't be called "stupid" for being innocent.

I can emphatise being angry with oneself when older for not being able to take action then... and it's good to know now that you are taking a pro-active stance to prevent child abuse. It's not an easy subject to teach a young kid.

Bro , you should not take it that way.. you should take it more like a lesson learnt.. Dont be so down about it... Cheers [;)]

Thanks for the kind words bro, I am taking it well by now... indeed, I have become stronger and wiser...

However, don

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the kind words bro, I am taking it well by now... indeed, I have become stronger and wiser...

However, don

i am suppose to give out one bottle only.. now with your story.. i think i have to give out both.. haha..

thanks for sharing this part of your life. it sure taught me how to look out for tell tale signs like these.

wow.. you write poem.. nice..

btw, may i ask.. how does it feel like for love at first sight? always hear ppl telling but never had this before..

haha, never good at writing.

anyway thanks for appreciating. to me, love at first sight is like a ray of light. the moment you see her, the time seem to pause and you are totally so engross over her.

that's why i describle it as amazing grace.

all the best to you bro.

thanks for sharing.. [:)]

wow.. the way you describe it sounds also like a formula to ultimate destruction when things happen to go wrong. [:p]

from ray of light to total darkness.

from time pause in sweetness to devastation.

from engross over her to cant get over her.

its related just like yin and yang..

thanks for sharing. hope one day i get to experience this first sight.. [:)]

all the best to you too.

My greatest regret is not able to spend more time with my father. I had not really spend much time with him when I started NS onwards.

He died in his sleep in 1992. Though it is a long time ago, I cannot really forgive myself as I felt that I was the one to cause it.

We had a very heated argument 2 days before his death. For the 1st time I see my father in Tears. Never in my entire young adult life have I seen him in this state.

The next day, as usual I worked late and cam home around 11pm. My father stood there at my room door said : "Son, I bought some fruits, come out and have some". This is the sure sign my father has given way 1st to patch with his son but I just say an abrupted "NO".

That was the last time I saw my father alive.

I was woken a few times in my slumber that night from 2 Christian Hymns which none is my favorite nor why its humming in my sleep.

The Next morning, as I passed by my parents bedroom, something whispered to me which send shivers down my spine. It said : Your father is dead !"

After returning from the kitchen toilet, I pass by his room again and look in, again the same voice and message.

I went in and move him alittle bit calling "father, father, wake up wake up!" He did not. I woke my mum up and I try hard to wake him but no signs.

Just like that, he is gone. No last words, no way to hear my sorries.

Therefore, this taught me an important lesson - never to take another loved one for granted.

I had a good friend from USA who died suddenly on the same day as my father this year. It was just a day before her death I received her email on work. A very healthy person with a tiny bloodclot from her Ski accident went into her lungs.

Though I cannot change my history about my father, but I can create good history of the future.

No regrets.

Edited by Tigerwoods

with reference to the hot topic by tin pei ling's biggest regret... i start thinking back on wat's my greatest regret in life so far. life is never smooth sailing full of ups only.. wat's yours?

pls be geniune and dun bring politics in like greatest regret is "not voting out pap, not voting in op".

do share here.

let's add some refreshing touch in lite & easy section which overly crowded with politics threads.

nothing beats pouring out our inner thoughts with a glass of whisky, thus if the admin allow, i am contributing a bottle of either laphroaig 30yo or macallan 21yo for the best post. winner will be voted by all mcfers and will get the bottle of choice (if i were you i will take the laphroaig cos it went out of production already).

pls dun read to much into my intention. i am just trying clear some stuff off my bar. [:p]

GPGT.

I only understand when inflation repeatedly hit us, that the introduction of GRC into GE barred many of us from the polling stations repeated. I will never ever vote any party that rob the citizens of their rights to vote/be voted.

My greatest regret is not able to spend more time with my father. I had not really spend much time with him when I started NS onwards.

He died in his sleep in 1992. Though it is a long time ago, I cannot really forgive myself as I felt that I was the one to cause it.

We had a very heated argument 2 days before his death. For the 1st time I see my father in Tears. Never in my entire young adult life have I seen him in this state.

The next day, as usual I worked late and cam home around 11pm. My father stood there at my room door said : "Son, I bought some fruits, come out and have some". This is the sure sign my father has given way 1st to patch with his son but I just say an abrupted "NO".

That was the last time I saw my father alive.

I was woken a few times in my slumber that night from 2 Christian Hymns which none is my favorite nor why its humming in my sleep.

The Next morning, as I passed by my parents bedroom, something whispered to me which send shivers down my spine. It said : Your father is dead !"

After returning from the kitchen toilet, I pass by his room again and look in, again the same voice and message.

I went in and move him alittle bit calling "father, father, wake up wake up!" He did not. I woke my mum up and I try hard to wake him but no signs.

Just like that, he is gone. No last words, no way to hear my sorries.

Therefore, this taught me an important lesson - never to take another loved one for granted.

I had a good friend from USA who died suddenly on the same day as my father this year. It was just a day before her death I received her email on work. A very healthy person with a tiny bloodclot from her Ski accident went into her lungs.

Though I cannot change my history about my father, but I can create good history of the future.

No regrets.

oh dear..

totally feel what you went thru.. *pats*

↡ Advertisement