Your greatest regret!

Idunspeed

with reference to the hot topic by tin pei ling's biggest regret... i start thinking back on wat's my greatest regret in life so far. life is never smooth sailing full of ups only.. wat's yours?

pls be geniune and dun bring politics in like greatest regret is "not voting out pap, not voting in op".

do share here.

let's add some refreshing touch in lite & easy section which overly crowded with politics threads.

nothing beats pouring out our inner thoughts with a glass of whisky, thus if the admin allow, i am contributing a bottle of either laphroaig 30yo or macallan 21yo for the best post. winner will be voted by all mcfers and will get the bottle of choice (if i were you i will take the laphroaig cos it went out of production already).

pls dun read to much into my intention. i am just trying clear some stuff off my bar. [:p]

GPGT.

post-30153-1303710952_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

greatest regret is not to buy the car before coe increases...looking at current prices, my first yr depreciation would have been covered by this increase =(

Heed gahment call for more engineering graduate.. . But then I wouldn't have met my wife if I chose that path..

of cos you can.. i do have many too but there must be something dat is the biggest.

to have regrets is norm but moving out of it is important. pour it out now and let it go.. [:)]

btw, to be fair to all, all entries will be closed by end may then you guys vote for it.

winner will get a pm from me on how to collect the bottle. :D

Why waste time pondering on regrets? Think & move forward of what you can do in the future.

not to encourage procastinate. but simply to pour out and let go thereafter. also to help others to learn from your experience. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Sounds interesting leh... when is the submission deadline huh???

And is the whisky approved to be up for grabs?? [laugh]

my greatest regret was not farking a certain girl when i was in uni even tho she was horny... :x

Edited by Duckduck

Heed gahment call for more engineering graduate.. . But then I wouldn't have met my wife if I chose that path..

erm, which is your regret? your wife or engineering? [laugh]

Sounds interesting leh... when is the submission deadline huh???

And is the whisky approved to be up for grabs?? [laugh]

this got nothing to do with the forum admin. i will be fully liable for this. (of cos if they dun lock my thread)

i am just clearing my bar so y not add some fun to this thread.

submission date by end may. poster will get to collect bottle once voted. :D

Neutral Newbie

this got nothing to do with the forum admin. i will be fully liable for this. (of cos if they dun lock my thread)

i am just clearing my bar so y not add some fun to this thread.

submission date by end may. poster will get to collect bottle once voted. :D

Swee!!! Onz lah bro... you're the man!!!!! [thumbsup]

was in Philippines. Saw a puppy been placed on a thin divider wall that is use like a fence between 2 houses.

there are shattered glasses been "molded" into the surface, maybe to avoid someone climbing over.

A little poor puppy was been tortured, placed on the stone fence, "standing" there, not dare to move an inch.

It was a hot day. The mother, i think, was barking at the puppy. The divider wall was about 1.5meter high. So the dog either die from falling with exhaustion or being cut and fall to death.

I wanted to carry the puppy down but was worried that the mother might mistaken me as the "bully" and bite me.

No time to ask for adults to help as all of them are rushing onboard the tour bus.

Till now i am still thinking of the poor puppy, did it survive?

Yes, i am a coward little 7 years old boy.

now i am sad, i need a drink!

erm, which is your regret? your wife or engineering? [laugh]

Ha..ha..

Consider square off.. -ve for the career path, but +ve for my wife..

thanks for sharing.

its not entirely your fault given your young age at that time. its good to know dat you have a compassionate heart.

hope this has nurture you to step forward in times of need.

yes, you deserve a drink if there's no more contribution. [:)]

with reference to the hot topic by tin pei ling's biggest regret... i start thinking back on wat's my greatest regret in life so far. life is never smooth sailing full of ups only.. wat's yours?

pls be geniune and dun bring politics in like greatest regret is "not voting out pap, not voting in op".

do share here.

let's add some refreshing touch in lite & easy section which overly crowded with politics threads.

nothing beats pouring out our inner thoughts with a glass of whisky, thus if the admin allow, i am contributing a bottle of either laphroaig 30yo or macallan 21yo for the best post. winner will be voted by all mcfers and will get the bottle of choice (if i were you i will take the laphroaig cos it went out of production already).

pls dun read to much into my intention. i am just trying clear some stuff off my bar. [:p]

GPGT.

my greatest regret

1) selling my properties too early, could have make a pile from there

2) not opting to go to top sec sch when my PSLE allowed me to

Can submit more than 1 entry? I have many regrets in life... [:(]

remember the KTV favourite: MY WAY ??? ............ sing this and a lot of regrets can be 'deleted'.... kkekeke ...........

↡ Advertisement