Vet acquitted of molest but victim gets $15,000

Ahtong

wonder if late ah meng, others like polar bear, python, rhino, croc, etc were all his victims?? ........ :D

This 1 must ask Bavarian if he ever kenna from this fella b4. [sly] Then sure chop n confirm he prefers animals. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

of oourse pretty. if not pretty, he would not risk his career and future to molest her

I wonder if she looks like a cow or horse maybe? [rolleyes]

Turbocharged

knn 15K to touch woman's body. I rather go LSB better. Stupid elite with no brains.

He at first thought free, that's why.

Turbocharged

of oourse pretty. if not pretty, he would not risk his career and future to molest her

Not necessarily. Last time that CNA newscaster convicted of molest and after sentence returned to India, his victim as the Chinese say looks rather 'sorry'. I suppose after a few drinks, vision haywire.

He at first thought free, that's why.

hahaha. Kenna trap. Touch abit must pay $15K.

I think the ger got a good thing going. [thumbsup]

I touch so many times still never kenna trap. U must b careful where u put yr hands. Wait fingers get snapped by a rat trap then very painful. [sly]

Not necessarily. Last time that CNA newscaster convicted of molest and after sentence returned to India, his victim as the Chinese say looks rather 'sorry'. I suppose after a few drinks, vision haywire.

That ger is Pilipina. I thenk she looks very fat. Maybe the indian likes fatty gers? [laugh]

since when molest case can be compounded?... that ex tcs child star dont know about it har?.....

This case tell us it can be compounded.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Agnes Chan said the prosecution had no objections for the charges to be compounded for a global sum of $15,000.

So he is a elite..with lots of $$$

the matter did not proceed because the alleged victim accepted the $15,000. who are you to comment on her choice? if her neh neh is worth $15,000 to touch, u jealous issit?

hard to say...... when the heat is on, he becomes less choosy

↡ Advertisement