Holy crap! Be careful when go malaysia!

Tom_kkh

Wah Lau, clone post leh.

Refer to thread "Malaysia snatch thieves on bike broke car window and rob" in the other section pls...

Wah Lau, clone post leh.

Refer to thread "Malaysia snatch thieves on bike broke car window and rob" in the other section pls...

soli soli

Suspicious video.

What did the motorcyclist grap? Bags on the front seat? Handphones?

Must be something that they already know will be on the front seat.

I mean if put the laptop bag on the front floor will be safer, since not really possible for them to grab.

Of course on hindsight, if the driver was steady, he could release his brake and move off alittle, to cause the thief to unbalance and fall down?

Supercharged

Suspicious video.

I mean if put the laptop bag on the front floor will be safer, since not really possible for them to grab.

Of course on hindsight, if the driver was steady, he could release his brake and move off alittle, to cause the thief to unbalance and fall down?

grab his hands and refused to let go, and break his last finger........ see what the thief can do. [laugh][laugh]

grab his hands and refused to let go, and break his last finger........ see what the thief can do. [laugh][laugh]

Grab his hand and drive off..kanna drag on floor better

Suspicious video.

...eh better don put any kind bag in the car seats or d car floor when driving...even ladies sometimes put their handbag on their lap oso kena before...These thieves very cunning, as long as they see a "bag" and calculated their chance of grabbing and scooting off away, they will strike....better off put in the car boot... forget about driving off a little so the biker get unbalanced, he oredi target the cars that got no space to move a little in front bcoz d driver stopped to near the car in front..Remember, the thieves are very cunning...if at the Traffic lights, depending which lane, stop the car as close to the left or right curb as possible, that way they cannot squeeze in..avoid being in the centre lane if possible bcoz they can strike from left or right side of the car..

Turbocharged

this set me thinking... got to reposition my gps/hp mount holder... currently too near the side window..

When this happens, the pple in the car wil b too stunned to do anything.

By the time ty "wake-up" the thieves wil b long gone.

Grab his hand and drive off..kanna drag on floor better

In MY if ty manage to floor the crooks, many pple wil come out of their cars n beat the 2 crooks unconsious.

Damm how I love MY. [:)]

this set me thinking... got to reposition my gps/hp mount holder... currently too near the side window..

Put below yr seat better. Hahaha. [laugh]

Suspicious video.

thats why my window all black... how many ppl in my car also the robbers wont know... wont know....

What if the police want to know?

thats why my window all black... how many ppl in my car also the robbers wont know... wont know....

What if the police want to know?

open the window when they ask lah... when at customs windows down lah....

got smarter question anot?....

if you meant fine how then pay lah....

Dunno leh...

Although a police report has been made.

Still seems fake.

Grabber did not seems to need any force to break the windows.

He basically stretch out his hand and the windows broke?

How?

or curtains... at least install it on the rear.. just hook anything with curtain draw... shall be safe during the journey... [;)]

Dunno leh...

Although a police report has been made.

Still seems fake.

Grabber did not seems to need any force to break the windows.

He basically stretch out his hand and the windows broke?

How?

any piece of solid metal like a small hammer window breaker like this,post-59875-1302497461_thumb.jpg smash the rite spot window will break...

but my car got good tint... so i think shd resist a total break ... if manufacturer's claims are real...post-59875-1302497611_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement