HOW TO MAKE MY ALFA 159 SOUNDS LIKE A MASERATI

Vinil

Buy a Maserati.

Debadge the Maserati n fix on ur Alfa badge...

appreciated but it is quite crap pls come out with better ideas

↡ Advertisement

dont think that can ever happen. A V8 is a V8, no way inline 4 can even sound close to that. Just go install the novitecs exhaust. It will satisfy ur aural thirst to a great extent.

Hi alfa gurus kindly provide your valueble guidence and advice is it possible to acheive the sound of a maserati for the alfa .

yesterday i was in a red light alongside the maserati and it just took of like a lightning and the sound of the engine was music to my ears.

not possible man.. even alfa's V6 doesn't sound as close as the maser's.

its the pitch. higher and nicer.

dont think that can ever happen. A V8 is a V8, no way inline 4 can even sound close to that. Just go install the novitecs exhaust. It will satisfy ur aural thirst to a great extent.

up to 4000rpm only.. after that it becomes muted again <_<

Neutral Newbie

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I feel you should be proud of the Alfa Romeo engine note. If you really want to sound like a Maser, get a Maser. The Maser note is not just from the exhaust but the 4.2L V8 engine. I know this not by hear say, I sat in both GT and the GTS in one of the breakfast run and yes, it sounds fantastic especially the blip!

Of course you can get other exhaust brands like Ragazzon, Supersprint, Novitec and Remus but no matter how, the real Maser note can never be achieved.

Let's not label ourselves as wannabe.

My 2 cents worth.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I feel you should be proud of the Alfa Romeo engine note. If you really want to sound like a Maser, get a Maser. The Maser note is not just from the exhaust but the 4.2L V8 engine. I know this not by hear say, I sat in both GT and the GTS in one of the breakfast run and yes, it sounds fantastic especially the blip!

Of course you can get other exhaust brands like Ragazzon, Supersprint, Novitec and Remus but no matter how, the real Maser note canny never be achieved.

Let's not label ourselves as wannabe.

My 2 cents worth.

hi man i am not in need either to change the sound nor upset with my alfa sound but this is just for my knowledge and felt it is a nice subject to chat about.

Beg to differ on this but hey, not saying you are wrong but maybe it's your love for Maser like me that makes you want to go this route.

Cheers!

If i have that musch to spend on mod then i should be geting an Maser rather than change the alfa to a maser , any way sugestion and ideas are still welcome who knows may be this will encourage someone to come up with fresh ideas.

Neutral Newbie

WHO SAYS ALFA CANNOT SOUND LIKE MASERATI????

It is possible... let me show you how...

JUST 3 (THREE) SIMPLE STEPS

Step 1: Find a quiet place

Step 1: Park both Maserati and Alfa side by side

Step 2: Switch off engines.

Voila!!! They sound the same.

If i have that musch to spend on mod then i should be geting an Maser rather than change the alfa to a maser , any way sugestion and ideas are still welcome who knows may be this will encourage someone to come up with fresh ideas.

TS, someone suggest crap idea, you say crap dun waste time.....

Do you really think that someone in this world can make a 4 cylinder engine sound like an 8 cylinder engine? Are you secretly hoping that?

Hi all i want to ask you guys something this morning my car was not making the noise when the passenger seat belt was not fasten but the blinking sign was there what to do?????

TS, someone suggest crap idea, you say crap dun waste time.....

Do you really think that someone in this world can make a 4 cylinder engine sound like an 8 cylinder engine? Are you secretly hoping that?

why not i am very optimistic and i alwys think there is no boundaries when come to dreams so no one know ! it can happen my be very soon.

WHO SAYS ALFA CANNOT SOUND LIKE MASERATI????

It is possible... let me show you how...

JUST 3 (THREE) SIMPLE STEPS

Step 1: Find a quiet place

Step 1: Park both Maserati and Alfa side by side

Step 2: Switch off engines.

Voila!!! They sound the same.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

↡ Advertisement