HOW TO MAKE MY ALFA 159 SOUNDS LIKE A MASERATI

Vinil

(edited)

Hi alfa gurus kindly provide your valueble guidence and advice is it possible to acheive the sound of a maserati for the alfa .

yesterday i was in a red light alongside the maserati and it just took of like a lightning and the sound of the engine was music to my ears.

Edited by Vinil
↡ Advertisement

Hi alfa gurus kindly provide your valueble guidence and advice is it possible to acheive the sound of a maserati for the alfa .

yesterday i was in a red light alongside the maserati and it just took of like a lightning and the sound of the engine was music to my ears.

Hahahaha.

You go get a bugatti or ferrari engine la. Then got chance.

Toys are for the rich

wind down your windows and roar when driving.

Hahahahah so it looks like it is not going to happen and i have to leave with the pain in my heart ?????? [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

u will need a microphone installed at the tip of your exhaust & this mic is linked to your car's EQUALIZER & then AMPLIFIER.....make sure your current speakers can take the loudness else an upgrade is advisable. Additional sub might be needed for the thunderous effect. [sweatdrop][lipsrsealed] For competition purpose, upgrade your HU to achieve the realism of the sound. This recommended way is much better to change exhaust pipe/engine to achieve the music to your ears.

Just joking.... [smash]

Hahahahah so it looks like it is not going to happen and i have to leave with the pain in my heart ?????? [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

2 solutions:

1. Work a lot harder, buy the car. (actually 2nd hand Maser GT is realistically achievable)

2. Buy this :

(As real a demo as you can possibly get. Its in a 159!)

Turbocharged

2 solutions:

1. Work a lot harder, buy the car. (actually 2nd hand Maser GT is realistically achievable)

2. Buy this :

(As real a demo as you can possibly get. Its in a 159!)

ok, I give up. Whats the innuendo? :huh:

(edited)

u will need a microphone installed at the tip of your exhaust & this mic is linked to your car's EQUALIZER & then AMPLIFIER.....make sure your current speakers can take the loudness else an upgrade is advisable. Additional sub might be needed for the thunderous effect. [sweatdrop][lipsrsealed] For competition purpose, upgrade your HU to achieve the realism of the sound. This recommended way is much better to change exhaust pipe/engine to achieve the music to your ears.

Ok not a bad sugestion this is for inside then what is for out side do you want me to fix extra two speakers near the rear wheels ???? [:p]

Just joking.... [smash]

Edited by Vinil

Buy a Maserati.

Debadge the Maserati n fix on ur Alfa badge...

↡ Advertisement