New Vw jetta!

Lalaisgongon

some dealers might hold the price for the weekend...can call n check

saw at Raffles Place roadshow yesterday, SGD128.8k for sports version

anybody know what is the latest price for Jetta now?

Increase $7K for all Jetta models. SE said next Monday increase another $2K. Those 300 to 400 people bought during launch laughing now.

(edited)

saw at Raffles Place roadshow yesterday, SGD128.8k for sports version

It's around $122.8K for Jetta Sports launch price and $129.8K now after taking into consideration all discount

Edited by Amazon777

Adaptive Cruise Control is what many SG drivers need. Then ty wont tail-gate every car in front. It wil let then know what is the correct distance to follow behind a vehicle.

Many SG drivers like trying to read the wordings of the small stickers on the rear windscreen of the car in front. :wacko:

Its because many SG drivers like to drive sooo dameeee slowwwwww [furious]

Optra is a good car lah.. dont think you will go wrong staying with it due to high COE.

J22

Last time until now you still never change your car arh ??

I think you can continue to drive until scrap already ...

Adaptive Cruise Control is what many SG drivers need. Then ty wont tail-gate every car in front. It wil let then know what is the correct distance to follow behind a vehicle.

Many SG drivers like trying to read the wordings of the small stickers on the rear windscreen of the car in front. :wacko:

But ACC can only prevent u from crashing into the car infront of you but cannot prevent the car behind from crashing into you [laugh]

J22

or renew COE [laugh]

Thank,

But hear horror story of French car a lot of electronic n will have problem a few years down the road leh [:(]

Aiyo bro, that no longer is true ah... Peugeot/Citroen now comes with BMW-co-developed engines... the Peugeot CC models have the roof mechanisms made in Germany, the 6-speed automatic gearbox is sourced from Aisin in Japan that makes gearboxes for Toyota and Lexus models to name a few... Renault also has shared parts with Nissan and Samsung... so you see, French cars are no longer pure breed. What's most important is that the design is still refreshingly French!

If hearing a few horror stories about French cars made u scared, what about all the horror stories about DSG gearbox failure within a few days to weeks of car collection, or the poor service by Volkswagen Service Centre because they cannot cope with the surge in volume from high car sales? Every car buyer has a story to tell, but let not that be a barrier to our car purchase because if you truly love THAT car, you would want to keep it for a long long time and not be a flirt (unless it is a LEMON!).

All your justification is uncalled for.

Note that I added PREVIOUS JETTA VS Renault Megane Sedan.

Now it's the JETTA VS FLUENCE.

Quote:

"C-Class, A4 and 3 series are likely to be smaller in size compared to Camry or Accord ... so the three are not considered a Luxury car ... try telling that to any owners of the three model. "

The C-Class, A4 and 3-Series are much smaller than Accord/ Camry FYI.

They're not considered luxury cars. They're Junior Executive cars. Luxury-family-sedans are for the Camry and Accord.

Then you may be wondering what's the 5-Series, A6 and E-Class competiting in? They're competiting in Executive cars- A higher level than 'luxury-family-sedan'.

Get what I mean???

If you don't understand, just say so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_size_class

Facts are attached .... C-Class, A4 and 3 series are classified as Segment D (Europe) and Entry Level Luxury (USA). Please do not try to present anymore of your argument as I do find them as "groundless". Even if the Camry/Accord are bigger in size, they are classified as a lower class (large family car) in America.

Issue here is that this is a discussion on Jetta ...... and if I am looking at a Jetta, I will not be comparing it against the Renault Fluence. The Jetta and Fluence may be in the same segment but the Jetta is German Enginneered and the Fluence is essentially a Korean. At this moment, there is still a gap between German and Korean. If you still not convince, please start a thread to compared the Jetta and Fluence. It would be interesting to see the response. And if I am looking at a Passat, I will never consider a Fluence even if they are the same size. A Renault Megane is still in production and if I am in a country that both models - Passat and Magane are in production, I will compare the two.

Its because many SG drivers like to drive sooo dameeee slowwwwww [furious]

I was refering to our public roads lah. Not F1 track. [rolleyes]

But ACC can only prevent u from crashing into the car infront of you but cannot prevent the car behind from crashing into you [laugh]

So sud install a huge brake light behind for that. [:/]

Neutral Newbie

My hubby and I jus booked the sports model SE already told us COE secured, will be having our new ride in mid Aug. Excited :wub: Super like the boot space cos we have a big baby pram. Current car with the pram we can't do any shopping as it took up all the boot space, can't wait for aug to come

Supercharged

J22

He good boy. Spend his money on further study.

When he completes study, got promotion and COE low. Can chut BMW already.

↡ Advertisement