New Vw jetta!

Lalaisgongon

i will follow the chio matar in your avatar then [:p]

Imagine yr Avatar following the chio mata and she give that stuck up look [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Bro. My thoughts is this.

If I have 124k for a family sedan, I'll consider k5 and jetta regardless of the category right?

I was considering both as well.

K5 selling $129999 omv $17k without promotion.

Jetta sport selling $122300 omv $24k with promotion.

In the end I chose jetta

Imagine yr Avatar following the chio mata and she give that stuck up look [laugh]

can dont rub salt into my avatar's wounds or not?? [:p]

Turbocharged

civic got Vtec wor [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

TSI cancel out Vtec.

got DSG.. so VW win [laugh]

(running for cover from Honda Fanclub)

(edited)

Well Honda hv to look at it as a wake up call, their 2012 1.8 Civic remains with 140bhp IVTEC...

Edited by Tayspiderx

The new Civic ain't a looker too =(

I think only Japanese maker that have consistent lineup with good interior/exterior is Mazda, after joining with Ford. The Mazda six still looks nice since I first see it in 2008.

I think only Japanese maker that have consistent lineup with good interior/exterior is Mazda, after joining with Ford. The Mazda six still looks nice since I first see it in 2008.

Problem is their performance and FC. If they can solve this by dual clutch and Ecoboost just like the Ford, they will be perfect except for their leg room.

Its like why Ford only have down tuned ecoboost and Volvo gets the better spec ecoboost. Personally Mazda like Mitsubishi had given up in car development.

Its like why Ford only have down tuned ecoboost and Volvo gets the better spec ecoboost. Personally Mazda like Mitsubishi had given up in car development.

current Ford mondeo / volvo S60 / volvo S80 2.0T uses the same ecoboost engine & powershift twin clutch gearbox with similar engine power/torque.

Ford used Volvo or Volvo used Ford engine? Take note that Volvo does not belong to Ford anymore. So why need to down tuned to make Volvo more premium?

Supercharged
(edited)

TSI cancel out Vtec.

got DSG.. so VW win the race to .... the workshop [laugh]

(running for cover from VW Fanclub)

^_^

Edited by Ben5266

Yeap. Totally agree. Each time one steps on the brakes, it overwrites the settings for cruise control.

The only useful "cruise-control" is Adaptive Cruise Control, which uses radar sensors to scan the road in front of you. If the car slows down in front, the car automatically reduces the speed to match the car in front. Vice versa if the car moves off in front of you =)

If I'm not wrong, both the Elantra and Jetta have it as an optional extra. =) But I don't think it's available here.

Adaptive Cruise Control is what many SG drivers need. Then ty wont tail-gate every car in front. It wil let then know what is the correct distance to follow behind a vehicle.

Many SG drivers like trying to read the wordings of the small stickers on the rear windscreen of the car in front. :wacko:

(edited)

TSI cancel out Vtec.

got DSG.. so VW win [laugh]

(running for cover from Honda Fanclub)

turbo vs NA...lol

automated manual transmission good...i like

Edited by Cluboxed

Adaptive Cruise Control is what many SG drivers need. Then ty wont tail-gate every car in front. It wil let then know what is the correct distance to follow behind a vehicle.

Many SG drivers like trying to read the wordings of the small stickers on the rear windscreen of the car in front. :wacko:

yesh we all need dat....got freebies bo

they like to read the car number plate holder wordings la...

↡ Advertisement