New Vw jetta!

Lalaisgongon

Which one maintenance n spare more expensive?

Megane, Focus or Jetta? [:)]

Not too sure. But Megane will have the best after sales service from AD compared to the rest.

↡ Advertisement

hi bros,

for those who tested the new jetta when reversing the car into parking do u reAlise the vehicle kinda " jerky"? the se told me bcause its a gear box design , something like half clutch...

i tested my fren 2010 jetta and voila the reverse gear is v smooth ..... am i doin something wrong??? any advise if its norm to be jerky!??? planning to buy but have not convince CO lol...

Not too sure. But Megane will have the best after sales service from AD compared to the rest.

Thank,

But hear horror story of French car a lot of electronic n will have problem a few years down the road leh [:(]

Optra is a good car lah.. dont think you will go wrong staying with it due to high COE.

Yes, who call good car [:p]

Renault Samsung - SM-3 (Rebadge Renault - MIK)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_Samsung_SM3

Renault Megane

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_M%C3%A9gane

Enough said, the above two are different cars altogether .... We are comparing about Jetta against Fluence and not Megane ....

C-Class, A4 and 3 series are likely to be smaller in size compared to Camry or Accord ... so the three are not considered a Luxury car ... try telling that to any owners of the three model.

Once upon a time, there was this model from Hyundai - Stellar .....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Stellar

If based on size, it was one of the biggest car in the market at that time, it should have been a luxury car based on size.

For someone buying a C Class, A-4 or 3 series, they will look at the Passat .... not the Jetta.

All your justification is uncalled for.

Note that I added PREVIOUS JETTA VS Renault Megane Sedan.

Now it's the JETTA VS FLUENCE.

Quote:

"C-Class, A4 and 3 series are likely to be smaller in size compared to Camry or Accord ... so the three are not considered a Luxury car ... try telling that to any owners of the three model. "

The C-Class, A4 and 3-Series are much smaller than Accord/ Camry FYI.

They're not considered luxury cars. They're Junior Executive cars. Luxury-family-sedans are for the Camry and Accord.

Then you may be wondering what's the 5-Series, A6 and E-Class competiting in? They're competiting in Executive cars- A higher level than 'luxury-family-sedan'.

Get what I mean???

If you don't understand, just say so.

Check wallet more important.

Credit limit sure can but later only eat plain rice n black sauce then how. [smallcry]

but plain rice with lard oil not bad u know

try it in taiwan b4 [laugh]

Pretty gers many places also have.

If pretty SE do some special service then I sure go. [rolleyes]

if u buy 10 cars from her, should be no problem [laugh]

hi bros,

for those who tested the new jetta when reversing the car into parking do u reAlise the vehicle kinda " jerky"? the se told me bcause its a gear box design , something like half clutch...

i tested my fren 2010 jetta and voila the reverse gear is v smooth ..... am i doin something wrong??? any advise if its norm to be jerky!??? planning to buy but have not convince CO lol...

sure boh?

i never feel that....

Optra is a good car lah.. dont think you will go wrong staying with it due to high COE.

All cars I bought, I kept for abt 10 years till COE expire.

I look after my cars n ty serve me well.

Optra is just a Korean Daewoo but still a good car. [thumbsup] Unfortunately due to rebadging to a GM brand, the spares r quite ex so I just try to source from cheaper alternatives like OEM etc.

But tru my checking around, its 1 of the better Made in Thai cars around. [flowerface]

but plain rice with lard oil not bad u know

try it in taiwan b4 [laugh]

Er............once in awhile can lah.........but not everyday. :wacko:

sure boh?

i never feel that....

its a black jetta skbxxxx i tested at 1 pm plus... i was tempting to buy.. still thnking !!!!!

its a black jetta skbxxxx i tested at 1 pm plus... i was tempting to buy.. still thnking !!!!!

Price should have gone up by $5K or $6K