Malaysian chinese accent

Carer

Turbocharged

Malaysian Chinese China standard deeper and wider than SG students. But when it comes to Scotland think we better

↡ Advertisement

Is rojak combination, is the environment that make them speak that way. Try living in China for 6 months and you will speak like ah tiong [laugh]

Go tiong land , always must ask this.

这东西能吃吗?

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

not really. Our england standard dropped quite a lot. Even PRC's one better than ours.

Only thing we better is, our logic seems more logical. Mingled a lot with MY, their logical thinking seems quite warped one.

Malaysian Chinese China standard deeper and wider than SG students. But when it comes to Scotland think we better

Turbocharged

not really. Our england standard dropped quite a lot. Even PRC's one better than ours.

Only thing we better is, our logic seems more logical. Mingled a lot with MY, their logical thinking seems quite warped one.

Maybe they find us warped. Hahahaha
  • Praise 1

Maybe they find us warped. Hahahaha

nothing wrong if one is to be brought up in different environment and surrounding.

Turbocharged

This 1 even better

https://youtu.be/jxA4xQbDcyE

If you understand Cantonese, this video is really vulgar. :D

Bolehsian Chinese pronounce 结婚 "get married" or "married" as 借分 "borrow points"  [:p]

I think because they confuse the pronunciation with Cantonese's 结婚. :D

Most people here and around the globe calculate FC as km/l or l/km, but Bohlehians calculate as MYR/km. [laugh]

They do. Esp with our car prices.

• Praise 3

Malaysia got east and west hor.

My experience is that Sarawakian / Sabahan got the 'original pronunciation' and language etiquette. Ala ROC.

Then peninsula is heavily dialect influenced, Maciam Hakka influence.

It's about language influence by dominant people.

Singapore we have it best, you can learn what you want and what you wish, as long as you learn and earn.

The language thing is hilarious and interesting. Japan despite its achievements, has linguistic difficulties regarding English. Interesting how the people in the video reference Chinese.

http://youtu.be/3bY6qZLCQsU

Japanese know how to farm, breed and enjoy fish. No Japanese, no fish.

Edited by Datsun366

Malaysia got east and west hor.

My experience is that Sarawakian / Sabahan got the 'original pronunciation' and language etiquette. Ala ROC.

Then peninsula is heavily dialect influenced, Maciam Hakka influence.

It's about language influence by dominant people.

Singapore we have it best, you can learn what you want and what you wish, as long as you learn and earn.

The language thing is hilarious and interesting. Japan despite its achievements, has linguistic difficulties regarding English. Interesting how the people in the video reference Chinese.

http://youtu.be/3bY6qZLCQsU

Japanese know how to farm, breed and enjoy fish. No Japanese, no fish.

you sure is not prawn? I know of a few MCFers who like to differ based on their penchant for jav. [:p]

ya true!

I went to kluang and the driver stopped the bus and smoked.  I overheard the people behind said 他们烧烟.  I was wondering what was that then I figure out is 他们抽烟.  [laugh]

ya true!

I went to kluang and the driver stopped the bus and smoked.  I overheard the people behind said 他们烧烟.  I was wondering what was that then I figure out is 他们抽烟.  [laugh]

Direct from Hokkien, "Sio Hoon"...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

ask hokkien sexpert here:

buay pai   or   bay pai?

buay sai or bay sai?

Locals use the former, Malaysian Chinese (esp those from Penang) the latter.

↡ Advertisement