Man left bleeding badly after fight on MRT

Greatbirdlegend

please paste the report here and your comments if you are interested to discuss something here..... put the link might as well i go read the ALL THE NEWS in asiaone myself <_<

But he no warning.

How come i got this funny thing?==>

5th Gear

Warn: (0%) -----

please paste the report here and your comments if you are interested to discuss something here..... put the link might as well i go read the ALL THE NEWS in asiaone myself <_<

Sorry i didn't know got rules one. [sweatdrop]

But he no warning.

5th Gear

the 0% thingy is only viewable by yourself... no one else can see it

Ok thanks.

So scared to step on the toes on some big boys here. [:p]

yah i am big boy ...... but you are Great Bird leh [:p]

just don't want to waste bandwidth if everyone link news all over the world and no discussion, this place is flooded, unless mcf is the only source for you to see the world [rolleyes]

yah i am big boy ...... but you are Great Bird leh [:p]

just don't want to waste bandwidth if everyone link news all over the world and no discussion, this place is flooded, unless mcf is the only source for you to see the world [rolleyes]

Whatever you say boss. :D

20110316.230527_mrt_brawl2.jpg

Tweet SINGAPORE - A quiet afternoon train ride turned bloody when two men got into a fist fight today.

An old man and a younger man were spotted throwing punches at each other on a south-bound MRT train from Jurong East to Marina Bay at about 3.45pm, reported STOMP.

In the fracas, the older man was left bleeding from injuries, and this left blood stains on his shirt.

MRT brawl turns bloody

Click on thumbnail to view (Photos: STOMP)

The STOMP contributor, who witnessed the action, said the brawl which lasted five minutes, scared commuters onboard.

He said: "I do not know what happened but they started punching each other aggressively and scared all the other commuters.

"It was quite scary for those sitting near them and everyone had to avoid them by running out of their way.

"I overheard that the old man was begging for money from the young man.

Turbocharged

in this incident, let's say if i'm at the scene and i pull the emergency stop button, will i kena fine $5000? :ph34r:

in this incident, let's say if i'm at the scene and i pull the emergency stop button, will i kena fine $5000? :ph34r:

Got any bro work at SMRT?

Personally I think it's an emergency so you should be ok.

Lots of blood spilled there.

I'm seeing more people 'begging' for money nowadays.

Pretty sad.

But he no warning.

5th Gear Posts: 1,735

This means u must now buy dinner n drinks for any MCF kaki when u arrange a Meet-Up(MU) within a week.

So when u having MU? This 1 I sure go. :ph34r:

Ok thanks.

So scared to step on the toes on some big boys here. [:p]

Calm down. No need to worry about stepping on anyones toes. We r all very nice pple here.

U offend anybody, just throw an Open House n invite the kakis here fr a big makan n drinking session. [laugh]

Why? Just sit back n enjoy the show.

Once its over, then u can pull the emergency button.

Calm down. No need to worry about stepping on anyones toes. We r all very nice pple here.

U offend anybody, just throw an Open House n invite the kakis here fr a big makan n drinking session. [laugh]

Wah that means some people here got very deep pockets. [:p]

↡ Advertisement