Cars coming up the ramp in MSCP shining directly at you

Tireburner

If you enter a MSCP at night, would you dim your light so as not to shine the light at the driver whose car is facing directly at the ramp coming up towards him? Majority of drivers don't and this is so irritating and inconsiderate.

↡ Advertisement

Normally i dun dim... but will try to park n off it asap...just a matter of 10 seconds...

i know wat u mean lah...some drivers..stay inside the car comb pubic hair and adjust CXXK....on the head light somemore

If you enter a MSCP at night, would you dim your light so as not to shine the light at the driver whose car is facing directly at the ramp coming up towards him? Majority of drivers don't and this is so irritating and inconsiderate.

come on bro....it's only a matter of seconds! you'll be quite miserable if every single minor thing like this makes you feel irritated. Breathe and learn to let go.

Cheers! [:)]

Twincharged

I rather meet those that leave their headlight on even when going up or down ramp than those that don't even turn on their headlights in mscp.

Nothing wrong to turn on headlights in MSCP even when parked.

It will warn other approaching drivers that a car might be moving out of the lot.

Safety first.

I always turn on the headlights when driving in MSCP day/nite.

However, if someone in front is reversing into a parking lot, I will dim the headlight so as not to hamper his/her vision due to my headlights. Will turn on headlights again when clear to proceed.

Can understand that the headlights would be bright to look at directly. Perhaps, TS should try not to look at the incoming upramp vehicles.

I rather meet those that leave their headlight on even when going up or down ramp than those that don't even turn on their headlights in mscp.

Yes, this is safer for all drivers and pedestrians.

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsdown]

as what fellow bro has commented...

only think about yourself?

try thinking about the bigger picture..and live with it

↡ Advertisement