Shell V Power Racing in Singapore & Malaysia

Giggsy3

In my 240,000km experiene in Honda fit servicing 99.99% MYS petrol, I had never change fuel filter and I don't know why it need to be change.

wow, i'm astonished by how lucky u have been!! 240k km MYS petrol no kena 3/4 check! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

wow, i'm astonished by how lucky u have been!! 240k km MYS petrol no kena 3/4 check! [laugh]

As per your PM reply for others to review.

It is not worth the time traveling to MYS just to top up 1/4 tank.

Either you take the risk to tamper your gauge or going in empty.

From my current workplace/home, if that I were to travel to MYS for the 1/4 tank using my current car, it will cost me more then if that I pump in Singapore. Heard from MZ 6 owners, top 1/4 tank can allow 30 litres. And even with the given "allowance", the savings is very minimum. One MZ6 owner working in East had always travel to MYS for the 1/4 tank and I will use his routine to share with you the minimum cost savings.

30 litres X RM 2.5 / 2.4 = S$31.25.

Less toll fees both ends =

aiya maybe he orang melayu driving j/m/n/p/w/a/b/k/c/r/t plate car

As per your PM reply for others to review.

It is not worth the time traveling to MYS just to top up 1/4 tank.

Either you take the risk to tamper your gauge or going in empty.

From my current workplace/home, if that I were to travel to MYS for the 1/4 tank using my current car, it will cost me more then if that I pump in Singapore. Heard from MZ 6 owners, top 1/4 tank can allow 30 litres. And even with the given "allowance", the savings is very minimum. One MZ6 owner working in East had always travel to MYS for the 1/4 tank and I will use his routine to share with you the minimum cost savings.

30 litres X RM 2.5 / 2.4 = S$31.25.

Less toll fees both ends =

and maybe better quality than 95/97

i pump both vpower 97 & vpower racing in m'sia. my butt feeling in terms of power -

vpower 97 = s'pore ron 95

vpower racing = s'pore ron 98

Neutral Newbie

bolehland V-Power Racing is the BEST.

somemore approx RM2.60/L only :D

V power racing now is RM2.70

V Power 97 is now RM2.50

Price was raise on 1st Feb 2011

i was pumping ron 97 today at jb pelangi leisure mall 12+ pm. the color of the petrol is now white!!! k n s one zz it had been going from green or red to pink and now finally white. will stop using shell from now on! just to share!

my perseonal fc had dropped tremendously and responsiveness is no longer there when i rev my forte compared to earlier weeks ago...

i ask the shell station manager she say its normal because of different batches of shipment.. anyone faced the same prob?

i also hope so.. but i did a google also... and elsewhere also saw same comments!

will jus change and move on !

↡ Advertisement