DG MF towel

Frenzzsg

Just gotten my DG towel today :D Initially when I was told e price, find it a bit ex compared to e ww towel..but when I gotten it, just by looking at e quality & e size of it alr find it money worth..heehee..^_^

Will be trying it out on the new year eve morning then will be able to see is it really better than ww towel...:D

Oh yah, saw an important note on the label of the DG towel. It says towel is meant for drying only. Any contact with wax & polish will affect it's absorbability....then can we still use to dry the car after DNR? :o Benny can clarify?

↡ Advertisement

Just gotten my DG towel today :D Initially when I was told e price, find it a bit ex compared to e ww towel..but when I gotten it, just by looking at e quality & e size of it alr find it money worth..heehee..^_^

Will be trying it out on the new year eve morning then will be able to see is it really better than ww towel...:D

Oh yah, saw an important note on the label of the DG towel. It says towel is meant for drying only. Any contact with wax & polish will affect it's absorbability....then can we still use to dry the car after DNR? :o Benny can clarify?

Yoyo Sis..is good stuff..It is safe to dry with DNR or even using it with quick detailer or aquawax but avoid using this to polish or remove wax..cos polish will cake up on the towel once dry and once cake up..the towel lose it absorbency..

yes only for drying..for waxing use the 16x16 mf cloth..

You dun use the machine to clean off the wax, right?

usually the cloth?

Then for polishing of glass, also 16x16?

You dun use the machine to clean off the wax, right?

usually the cloth?

Then for polishing of glass, also 16x16?

No I dun..for polishing glass..u can use those foam applicator or mf applicator..

No I dun..for polishing glass..u can use those foam applicator or mf applicator..

Look like I need quite a few things from you liao. lOl

How? Give feedback leh [;)] I bought a towel for my colleague who is a detailing noob, he also loves the Towel :wub:

Finally got to use the DG Towel on the new year eye...^_^

it's really good stuff like what Benny has mentioned....super absorbent, and the quality of the towel is so soft that i don't have a single worry that it'll damage my car...

I still prefer the ww towel, for 1 simple reason....the DG towel got very heavy while using, vr tiring....haha..:D

So maybe for all the female owners like me, think I'll suggest to stick wif ww towel...^_^

Yes, the DG towel is very good. Just used it first time yesterday...

Compared to Armourall chamois, this DG towel saved me more than half the time to dry my car after wash.

Imagine, once over and the surface becomes dry!! :D:D Good investment! [laugh]

The DG wash mitt also quite good, now can throw all my sponges away... [:)]

Bought the DG towel and I will say it is very good to use.

Yes, heavier after you clean more parts. But really have no worries about the scratches. The feel is very good and very absorbent. Look good after cleaning it off.

Gum sia Benny for telling me the differences of it.

Realised that I should get more towels from you ytd. Still not enough! lOl

I still prefer the ww towel, for 1 simple reason....the DG towel got very heavy while using, vr tiring....haha..:D

So maybe for all the female owners like me, think I'll suggest to stick wif ww towel...^_^

Small problem la, I help you squeeze! [:p]

But seriously, mine didnt get heavy at all. The towel is meant to be used dry. Did you "flood rinse" the car before wiping? Flood rinsing helps remove most of the water off the car prior to wipe down. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement