How much salary increment you get for this year?

Acemundo

salary increment  

91 members have voted

1. 1. salary increment

• 0-1.9%
    • 2-3.9%
    • 4-5.9%
    • 6-7.9%
    • above 7.9%

Many times if u want high high gd pay, u have to pay a price for it lo. Cannot be get high pay, stay nice hse and drive gd car but your job dun stress at all?! [rolleyes]

gt... my big boss! [laugh]

den again. he's born with a silver spoon. [:p]

actually its a platinum spoon.

Edited by Robo
↡ Advertisement

ACCA and accountancy degree treated the same level. Typically, these two groups take up ACCA:

1. Diploma in accountancy folks

2. Degree holders who want to switch lines but their degree is totally unrelated to the job.

I'm turning 30 this year. Started when I was 24. NTU accountancy 3 year course with direct honours...

Of cos, there are much better options financially like being your own boss, but i think our line not too bad bah... I could have switched line to be an investment banker at year 2 but just got married then so had to turn it down. Scared of the uncertainty. Stability is addictive.

ACCA is tougher than NTU accountancy i heard. Both treated the same in the Big4. No diff one.

There are much more unseen benefits than being your own Boss....besides the money part.

Once of the most obvious is the office politics and back stabbing among working colleages of yours and the constant need to be ......'on the look out'.

You are in a way scared of losing your job, a forced change in your work type and you can't dictate the working environment of yours.

But the best part of course is...

YOU CAN'T TELL OTHER PPL TO FXXK OFF! [laugh]

Unfortunately most of the time people will still eventually place money as number 1.

I don't know why - maybe they just start to take things for granted.

Well, it was the primary reason why I left the company... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

in general investment banking do not last long.. 3-5 yrs max. if not their life span will cut drastically..

u see those sport cars in ORQ i would say 95% belongs to investment bankers.

u see them u think they 50yo but they are not more than 40. [laugh]

Haha...i realli tot it's ppl in their fifties...else is these born with rich ones..

i tot only small portion of investment banker are well off..

There are much more unseen benefits than being your own Boss....besides the money part.

Once of the most obvious is the office politics and back stabbing among working colleages of yours and the constant need to be ......'on the look out'.

You are in a way scared of losing your job, a forced change in your work type and you can't dictate the working environment of yours.

But the best part of course is...

YOU CAN'T TELL OTHER PPL TO FXXK OFF! [laugh]

That's very true! HAHAHA! Which is why i'm always pyscho-ing my wife to think about starting some business. If successful liao then maybe I can drop out of the rat race too. :)

Haha...i realli tot it's ppl in their fifties...else is these born with rich ones..

I'd rather be a trader, potentially even bigger bucks

Edited by L_club23

yea... not many will make it.. but the number is good enough...

Many times if u want high high gd pay, u have to pay a price for it lo. Cannot be get high pay, stay nice hse and drive gd car but your job dun stress at all?! [rolleyes]

ka kui kui,tan dua lui lor [laugh]

gt... my big boss! [laugh]

den again. he's born with a silver spoon. [:p]

actually its a platinum spoon.

Silver/platinum spoon special case la. [:p] For most pple, u need to pay a price for wht u get. [rolleyes]

I believe ACCA shld be tougher than uni accountancy course. But which one consider higher level? [:/]

no such as as higher level.

only got recognised and not recognised.

end of the day, both gets your chartered status. so no diff

↡ Advertisement