Forgotten Tales of Singapore

Ahtong

Found these in another forum and re-post here because they are quite interesting

Singapore's hidden history : The Great Koro Epidemic of 1967

514gFL-jFqL._SL500_AA266_PIkin3,BottomRight,-12,34_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Forty-three years ago, a strange series of events unfolded on the island of Singapore. Hundreds of men rushed to the hospitals of the island with the terrifying belief that their penises were shrinking. Each feared that if his penis shrank away completely, he would die. Some came with lucky red strings tightly wrapped around their penises to prevent the lethal disappearance. Others had clamps holding their wayward organs in place. Most often it was a firm grasp of a hand, their own or a frightened family member

↡ Advertisement

how about the adrian lim case also

That fella lived just across my secondary school . . . that time I was in sec 1.

Creepy man!

TS started off a very interesting thread . . . well done! [laugh]

There's a case with 2 missing boys de... can't really rem issit link with Adrian Lim tat case or not... tat time the 2 missing boys poster was all over the places...

Different Case...the 2 boys are known as the macdonald boys i think....but Adrian lim 's victim were a malay boy and a chinese girl...

different year too

Edited by Whathefish

how about the adrian lim case also

There was one case 40 years back and until now, unable to find the 2 missing boys.

The boys were 10yrs old then and last seen leaving school (Owen Pri School) along Owen Rd and never seen again. Stories were told that they were captured and send to oversea to beg. Some stories that they had their limps removed so as to act like beggers ...... [sweatdrop]

Different Case...the 2 boys are known as the macdonald boys i think....but Adrian lim 's victim were a malay boy and a chinese girl...

different year too

ah.. thanx... tat time when the 2 boys missing.. my family was like in the panic mode... i was still pretty young.. Adrian Lim case really scare the s--t out of me..

↡ Advertisement