Sharp air purifier

Wadexu

Intend to buy a air purifier for stuffing nose, any recommendation? where to buy? Thanks for all advice

↡ Advertisement

Gain City is having a Gain City Expo sale happening now at the Singapore Expo. Am using the Sharp air-purifier bought during the SARS period. Still in good working condition. Just don't forget to clean the filter often as it get dirty easily with lots of dust.

i suggest you go to cash converters. you may not believe it but i got a honeywell for around 50 bucks 2nd hand but in excellent condition and current model crazy

i suggest you go to cash converters. you may not believe it but i got a honeywell for around 50 bucks 2nd hand but in excellent condition and current model crazy

when you bought this. I sold mine to cash converter some time back at Toa Payoh they only take in $15. Got it for about $600 :D

when you bought this. I sold mine to cash converter some time back at Toa Payoh they only take in $15. Got it for about $600 :D

bought mine @ jurong quite awhile back too.

bought one small one previous generation but perfect condition for $20 i think and one new current generation one for $50. couldnt believe it because i paid 1000 or so for a brand new one previously

I am also looking at the Sharp air purifier, the 2 foot tall one... wondering if it's good to buy.

how is the power consumption of an air purifier? do you leave it on the whole day?

I think no necessary to turn the aircon on, the air purifier is just a filter to clear the air, with or without air-con.

The more popular Honeywell 17200 is quite common here it cost about $600 plus. I found this website selling at $399 only but I believe is China set