Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Does elegance model headset c/w Bluetooth function? Or only GPS?

Both standard and elegance HU comes with Bluetooth function. Only elegance comes with gps...

I wonder why the wish standard HU cannot use the same HU as Altis standard. Both HUs also dun have GPS too....

anyone can confirm if the front camera provided by BM will be wired hidden and connected to the battery instead of using the cigarette plug?

anyone can confirm if the front camera provided by BM will be wired hidden and connected to the battery instead of using the cigarette plug?

Actually what you see in the showroom is what you get, except for the solar film and leather seat which need to top up.

You are right. The wiring is concealed and the power is tap from the fuse box...

Actually what you see in the showroom is what you get, except for the solar film and leather seat which need to top up.

You are right. The wiring is concealed and the power is tap from the fuse box...

Thanks for the fast reply

Both standard and elegance HU comes with Bluetooth function. Only elegance comes with gps...

I wonder why the wish standard HU cannot use the same HU as Altis standard. Both HUs also dun have GPS too....

Hi wish standard got Bluetooth to connect to the phone? I was told don't have leh don't know if my se is mistaken

Hi wish standard got Bluetooth to connect to the phone? I was told don't have leh don't know if my se is mistaken

My SE says got Bluetooth for standard wish. I hope she is right

Neutral Newbie

Just sharing, was at BM on 08-Oct.

Standard edition after 5k discount - 106k

There are only 2 differences between standard and elegance

1. Leather or fabric seats

2. Different head unit

If want white Colour must pay RP - 111k, I think it is BS.

SE said best offer 105k after deducting 1k commission

ENow

are you able to share your SE name ?

I am keen with 105k deal.

thanks.

Anyone know how to add a reverse camera to the standard head unit?  Heard that the head unit connector is special so cannot use common reverse camera.

Neutral Newbie

The 107+ version is made in Thailand or Indonesia. The 112k+ is the made in Japan version

Hi SE tell me all wish is made in Japan.

Hi SE tell me all wish is made in Japan.

Make sure u have it in black n white that what u ordered is made in Japan and u have the right to reject if otherwise. 

When u receive the car, check the chasis number to verify.

At the end of the day, there is no reason why suddenly they are able to provide a big discount.

Make sure u have it in black n white that what u ordered is made in Japan and u have the right to reject if otherwise.

When u receive the car, check the chasis number to verify.

At the end of the day, there is no reason why suddenly they are able to provide a big discount.

Can u please get your facts right before giving false advice? Wish is only assembled in Japan or Taiwan, unless you are saying BM is importing a left hand drive version from Taiwan to sell in Sg?

↡ Advertisement