Need Help please on Demerit points...

Ken4555

Losing licence is better than losing your future having a criminal record.

Running out of points isn't because she is "unlucky" but because she isn't ready to be a driver yet.

I went for 7 years without getting a point on my licence. I'm not a saint on the roads but having situational awareness helps in knowing the road conditions that you drive in (e.g, speed/red-light cameras, cop on top, potential accident situations, etc.).

That being said, I was pulled over by a TP the other day for blowing my exhaust too loudly. [blush]

hmm... but sometimes its luck involved also mah... i had 5 years straight no points and got a letter from TP to praise me... haha... but i also got before many points and i also got revoked before for a year...

yesterday i did something really dumb... i was entering the flyover (from potong pasir towards Kovan) the fly over that ends at upper serangoon shopping center... i know last time many tp on cameras on the over head bridge there. but have not seen one in a very long time... anyways this p-plate NSR150 full blast and bend down low riding position and full throttle... dont know why i also full blast until 140km/h... no other cars in the way... now dont know if there was a speed trap... [knife]

↡ Advertisement

hmm... but sometimes its luck involved also mah... i had 5 years straight no points and got a letter from TP to praise me... haha... but i also got before many points and i also got revoked before for a year...

yesterday i did something really dumb... i was entering the flyover (from potong pasir towards Kovan) the fly over that ends at upper serangoon shopping center... i know last time many tp on cameras on the over head bridge there. but have not seen one in a very long time... anyways this p-plate NSR150 full blast and bend down low riding position and full throttle... dont know why i also full blast until 140km/h... no other cars in the way... now dont know if there was a speed trap... [knife]

Frequently at erm...certain speeds along that stretch.

Till date no problem.

But that stretch is definitely a good place for a trap. Though pay out should not be too much.

If they install speed cam there cfm alot of intake.

Till date no problem.

But that stretch is definitely a good place for a trap. Though pay out should not be too much.

think the cameras can be on any of the condos there or HDB... etc...

and thanks for your reassuring post... [:)]

Turbocharged

Till date no problem.

The other place a lot of intake is the Telok Blangah Via Duck. That one every time people speed.

I got red light ticket, successfully appeal :D[wave]

So very happy. No points on my licence. But got suspended 3 months before (back home) for speeding....two tickets only

ok the case has been settled...

my friend called TP to check...... and now she has 12demerit points...

cause its actually like this... 15 Dec 2010.... one year later is 15 Dec 2011... points wil be cleared on the 14 Dec 2011...

so she heng...

btw i found out that she was supposed to pay the rap taker S$50 for every point... 12 points = $600 + fine $200 = $800... so saved almost 1k... worry like mad for the past month... haha

ok the case has been settled...

my friend called TP to check...... and now she has 12demerit points...

cause its actually like this... 15 Dec 2010.... one year later is 15 Dec 2011... points wil be cleared on the 14 Dec 2011...

so she heng...

btw i found out that she was supposed to pay the rap taker S$50 for every point... 12 points = $600 + fine $200 = $800... so saved almost 1k... worry like mad for the past month... haha

Think I posted this on the second postings right. The fastest way is to call them

Think I posted this on the second postings right. The fastest way is to call them

caused my friend was worried she will kanna check and investigated if she called mah... then i told her that the car is not registered under her name so no worries... :D

Happy New year bro... [:)] ... whats with the kor kor thing thing? siao ah...

take the heat for her? haha... i'll pass... btw i have 12 points now myself... remember my speeding and accident? 6 each... TP just sent me a confirmation during xmas... [laugh]

actually i am trying to put myself in her shoes... poor thing... [:(]

Guess she no experience to red light camera ..either chong or e brake nia...

But if she revoked .. juz go back retake Tp can liao rite or Basic Theory & Advance theory also need to take again?

Guess she no experience to red light camera ..either chong or e brake nia...

But if she revoked .. juz go back retake Tp can liao rite or Basic Theory & Advance theory also need to take again?

actually got more to the story of the red light, but thats for another topic next time...

from what i know if revoked (means take back and you have no license) you must start again as a brand new student... (happened to me many years back...).. but if suspend, they will give you back your license... if suspend 3months or more must go refresher course... if suspend one year mean revoked... so bye bye license

i'll be frank, my friend kanna this beat red light offense by a traffic light camera shot the back of her car... and the car is not hers... so she is considering asking someone else to take the rap if confirm she will get her license revoked mah...

[:/]

i think the most impt question is whether your friend chio or not [laugh]

seriously, there are cases where some pple take the rap on behalf of the offenders, then kena fine. so question here is whether will the police find out. can the picture show?

i think the most impt question is whether your friend chio or not [laugh]

seriously, there are cases where some pple take the rap on behalf of the offenders, then kena fine. so question here is whether will the police find out. can the picture show?

bro settled liao... previous points cleared 1 day before 12 points was issued... phew...

and no the camera got a back shot...

and yes i very much agree on the chio part... most men become pussies when they see one... [laugh]

bro settled liao... previous points cleared 1 day before 12 points was issued... phew...

and no the camera got a back shot...

and yes i very much agree on the chio part... most men become pussies when they see one... [laugh]

everything settled. good for her :D

Neutral Newbie

Happy New year bro... [:)] ... whats with the kor kor thing thing? siao ah...

take the heat for her? haha... i'll pass... btw i have 12 points now myself... remember my speeding and accident? 6 each... TP just sent me a confirmation during xmas... [laugh]

actually i am trying to put myself in her shoes... poor thing... [:(]

Poor thing ?

I find the 2 of you seriously lack of a civic mind, if you knock down some people who more poor thing ?

You should just keep quiet and think carefully before even driving NSH in 160km... I am not said it absolutely dangerous for all people but some cars n drivers are.

bro... can you confirm 100% that you are right? thanks.... [:(]

100% bro. My close fren met with a motorbike accident when he is still in probation and he is at fault. he got 6pts demerit and the next year they only give him 12 pts back not 24pts... same goes to my brother... during probation kena alot of points for inconsiderate riding/speeding and so on and so for.... liscense suspended for a year... when it is suspended for a year, it is as good as revoked.

Better tell ur friend not to take the chance. Somemore she is a new driver so don't fool around with TP. Otherwise the punishment might be more severe.

↡ Advertisement