Need Help please on Demerit points...

Ken4555

thats what i told her... not worth it... just go appeal... 100% cannot appeal away 12points but i think can appeal to not revoke license as offense is same day expire...

but my friend say if revoke how? cause thats bye bye license... if not p-plate, and kanna suspend license the most 1-3mths no problem... but if bye bye license is different...

so after considering the camera angles and all, she decide to get someone to take the rap... but i told her i will call TP 2molo to find out 1st... if she is clear than not need take stupid risk...

Not worth breaking law if got caught her face will be on the newspaper plus go to jail. Im sure she dont want that to happen.

License revoke is better for her and the safety of others too.

Return license to zheng hu and sell car... Getting to expensive to drive anyway...

1 year so many offence... better not drive...

100% agree. Her arrogant attitude got more accidents caused by her if licence not revoked, now. If you were the driver, instead, I believe some of us may want to help if we can.

Ah Ken kor kor, seriously la tell your f-ed up friend not to drive better.. 1st year only can kenna so many points and now even considering to get someone to take the sh1t for her? Really cannot-make-it driver.. Just fark her and fark off.. if not she might ask you to take the heat for her man.. [laugh]

Fully agreed...

not a full fledge driver already want to chu pattern...

better not have this kind of driver on the road..

she even not prepare to take full responsibility when she cheong the red-light...

[sweatdrop] ................. omg.....

guess the camera is much sharper then i thought....

100% agree. Some people just can not drive, even issued valid driving licence. So someone I know become backseat driver (laugh)

hmm...frm wat u say...yr fren shld hv 24points now since the 4points have expire by now......so even she kana 12points now...still hv balance of 12points ma...

i hope so too need some confirmation on this...

Errr she got buy insurance a not? I think driving without insurance also wrong hor.

??? why would you think she got no insurance ah?

Ah Ken kor kor, seriously la tell your f-ed up friend not to drive better.. 1st year only can kenna so many points and now even considering to get someone to take the sh1t for her? Really cannot-make-it driver.. Just fark her and fark off.. if not she might ask you to take the heat for her man.. [laugh]

Happy New year bro... [:)] ... whats with the kor kor thing thing? siao ah...

take the heat for her? haha... i'll pass... btw i have 12 points now myself... remember my speeding and accident? 6 each... TP just sent me a confirmation during xmas... [laugh]

actually i am trying to put myself in her shoes... poor thing... [:(]

Seriously, check and plead for chance better.

My friend once kena speeding, then ask his mum take the rap, but the photo came out TP told that is a guy driving, and being charge for it.

So better dont play play.....their camera quite sharp!!!!!!!!

hmm...frm wat u say...yr fren shld hv 24points now since the 4points have expire by now......so even she kana 12points now...still hv balance of 12points ma...

In that case, she may want to detour that traffic camera to avoid another 12 points from it too soon. In the mean time, she could attend some refresher driving lessons (for lack of basic driving skill)

nope if u kena when u r on 12pts, they will give u back 12pts for another year and not 24pts. If i'm not wrong TS fren can drive with 0pts but really risky. Better not drive for 1yr and get back 24 pts 1st b4 driving. P-plate really nd to go for refreshers course. Especially women drivers.

I'm not trying to look down on women p-plate drivers, my wife is 1 of them. Need to really emphasize on certain issue.

bro... can you confirm 100% that you are right? thanks.... [:(]

Happy New year bro... [:)] ... whats with the kor kor thing thing? siao ah...

take the heat for her? haha... i'll pass... btw i have 12 points now myself... remember my speeding and accident? 6 each... TP just sent me a confirmation during xmas... [laugh]

actually i am trying to put myself in her shoes... poor thing... [:(]

uh oh... that's bad. be a good boy for the next 12 months lor.. drive like P-plater, but not drive like how your friend drives.. if not sure hang licence [laugh][laugh]

if submit car owner's particulars, wont check.

only random checks on those submitting someone else particular who is not the car owner.

Plus point, since its back side photo cant see face.

thats waht my frd thought so too... anyways the car is not registered under her name also, so if she submit her name also probably will get checked...

LOL post on MCF to ask about such illegal stuff, confirm tio jail [lipsrsealed]

what jail... then those tamper fuel gauge all jail also lah...

here is talk only.... not murder or even more serious anti government... :ph34r: ..... [laugh]

one question, the owner received the summon already?

point to note, sometimes the red light camera for show only, even when there is flash [lipsrsealed]

yes letter arrived to the registered owner already.... just a few days back...

thats waht my frd thought so too... anyways the car is not registered under her name also, so if she submit her name also probably will get checked...

Might not lor....just make up a lie...plead for chance if will get revoked.

Just say, she send her drunk friend lor....as she pass and seldom drive. Anyway this lie is to protect her, better than asking someone to take the rap.....even worse ah!!!!!

Hey, you forgot to tell us how she got her first 4 demerit points. [:p]

think she told me it was speeding... [:)] why leh... what diff does it make to this case? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement