Need Help please on Demerit points...

Ken4555

k my friend is on a p plate license... so from my understanding she has only 12 points to spare... whereas seasoned drivers with a clean record have 24points to spare...

i also understand that if i get 25points or more in 24 months (for 1st timers) i will get a suspension... but for the p-plate driver, if she get 13points or more in 12months she will get her license revoked and NOT suspened...

is this correct? i believe so...

now the thing is, in her 1st few months of driving, she kanna 4points... so this 4 points will expire in 12months... just nice the day her points expired, she kanna beat red-light 12points... [knife]

so now she has checked with DIPS, she has no offenses now record is clear... but if she goes and pay her fine for the beat red light 12 points, will she be safe or you think license revoked?... big risk here cause its revoke and not suspend...

anybody knows?

↡ Advertisement

Yes P plate is revoked

For example, on 1/1/2010, she commits his first traffic offence carrying 4 demerit points.

If she maintains a 12-month period free of offences carrying demerit points from the date of this offence committed on 1/1/2010, her 4 demerit points will be expunged and she will have a clean driving record again on 1/1/2011.

Yes P plate is revoked

For example, on 1/1/2010, she commits his first traffic offence carrying 4 demerit points.

If she maintains a 12-month period free of offences carrying demerit points from the date of this offence committed on 1/1/2010, her 4 demerit points will be expunged and she will have a clean driving record again on 1/1/2011.

ok noted... but her new offense which carries 12 demerit points date of offense is on the 1/1/2011... like that how ah? [dizzy]

Yes P plate is revoked

ok noted... but her new offense which carries 12 demerit points date of offense is on the 1/1/2011... like that how ah? [dizzy]

Already stated clean record on 1/1/2011. Why not call up TP to confirm eventually still need to deal with the offence

Already stated clean record on 1/1/2011. Why not call up TP to confirm eventually still need to deal with the offence

i'll be frank, my friend kanna this beat red light offense by a traffic light camera shot the back of her car... and the car is not hers... so she is considering asking someone else to take the rap if confirm she will get her license revoked mah...

[:/]

i'll be frank, my friend kanna this beat red light offense by a traffic light camera shot the back of her car... and the car is not hers... so she is considering asking someone else to take the rap if confirm she will get her license revoked mah...

Take the rap? Prepare to go jail if TP finds out

Take the rap? Prepare to go jail if TP finds out

thats what i told her... not worth it... just go appeal... 100% cannot appeal away 12points but i think can appeal to not revoke license as offense is same day expire...

but my friend say if revoke how? cause thats bye bye license... if not p-plate, and kanna suspend license the most 1-3mths no problem... but if bye bye license is different...

so after considering the camera angles and all, she decide to get someone to take the rap... but i told her i will call TP 2molo to find out 1st... if she is clear than not need take stupid risk...

thats what i told her... not worth it... just go appeal... 100% cannot appeal away 12points but i think can appeal to not revoke license as offense is same day expire...

but my friend say if revoke how? cause thats bye bye license... if not p-plate, and kanna suspend license the most 1-3mths no problem... but if bye bye license is different...

so after considering the camera angles and all, she decide to get someone to take the rap... but i told her i will call TP 2molo to find out 1st... if she is clear than not need take stupid risk...

Ask her she prefer to go jail or lose her license . And ask her to read this link

http://lwb.lawnet.com.sg/legal/lgl/rss/subcourts/11828.html

Yes P plate is revoked

Return license to zheng hu and sell car... Getting to expensive to drive anyway...

1 year so many offence... better not drive...

Return license to zheng hu and sell car... Getting to expensive to drive anyway...

1 year so many offence... better not drive...

i dont know if she will agree with u bro

but i'm gonna print out Bro Dafansu's link and show it to her...

i'm not her father to tell her what to do, but i will show her the consequences... most i can do as a friend...

Neutral Newbie

hmm...frm wat u say...yr fren shld hv 24points now since the 4points have expire by now......so even she kana 12points now...still hv balance of 12points ma...

hmm...frm wat u say...yr fren shld hv 24points now since the 4points have expire by now......so even she kana 12points now...still hv balance of 12points ma...

nope if u kena when u r on 12pts, they will give u back 12pts for another year and not 24pts. If i'm not wrong TS fren can drive with 0pts but really risky. Better not drive for 1yr and get back 24 pts 1st b4 driving. P-plate really nd to go for refreshers course. Especially women drivers.

I'm not trying to look down on women p-plate drivers, my wife is 1 of them. Need to really emphasize on certain issue.

Ah Ken kor kor, seriously la tell your f-ed up friend not to drive better.. 1st year only can kenna so many points and now even considering to get someone to take the sh1t for her? Really cannot-make-it driver.. Just fark her and fark off.. if not she might ask you to take the heat for her man.. [laugh]

if submit car owner's particulars, wont check.

only random checks on those submitting someone else particular who is not the car owner.

Plus point, since its back side photo cant see face.

Turbocharged

LOL post on MCF to ask about such illegal stuff, confirm tio jail [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

i dont know if she will agree with u bro

but i'm gonna print out Bro Dafansu's link and show it to her...

i'm not her father to tell her what to do, but i will show her the consequences... most i can do as a friend...

one question, the owner received the summon already?

point to note, sometimes the red light camera for show only, even when there is flash [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement