Advice on installing rear spoiler on Hyundai car

Swiftee

Yeah..although is for ah beng but it do looks fierce on certain car..

Yeah man, I should install it on my stock Civic..

16052010-3.jpg

Damn fierce!!!

Edited by Krado
↡ Advertisement

No offence Just my way of thinking,

The type of spoilers or GT wings must suit the car, like if you drive a Forte a simple Duck lid will do, but if you put a big GT wing on th boot of a forte, looks quite funny leh, but to be honest, Solomon Brothers might be expensive/ or overprice but after visiting their website, the craftsmanship should be promising. Like the phrase go- U PAY PEANUT U GET MONKEY lol

But at the end of the day, it's up to Swiftee options.

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

$150 for boot lip spolier OK what. Especially if it needs to be sprayed to your car's color code. The cost and workmanship of proper spray job will cost almost half the total price liao. Unless the TS is getting one already with the same color (mostly 2nd hand).

Anyone can recommend any friendly workshop i can go to install a rear boot lip spoiler for my Hyundai car?

I went to a shop to enquire for a simple boot lip type without light one and got quoted $150! [dizzy]

How about DIY? I believe you can buy a strip of rubber, a small tin of adhesive, from hardware shop

Can share with us why you want to install something called spoiler onto your car? I mean it can cost you 1km/L less distance on your FC. Makes your car deemed to be abused. You got limited driving skill? (always feel a little embarassed by the spoiler that came with my car)

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Hmm, me on the other hand finds spoilers on hatches extremely clownish, and unsightly!!! Well, differing perspectives I suppose...

Agree. I needed a car badly so got this hatchback with spoiler on top. I feel embarassed each time I see it (it is redundant/wasteful for my driving skill). Until I found a better car, I have to tolerate it

↡ Advertisement