China's Sexiest Teacher!!!

Little_prince

Neutral Newbie

foundation studies got a few look like that one.

then got one colleague look like sheh shi man at my work place. shanghainese = hawt

↡ Advertisement

[bounce2] [bounce2] [bounce2].. why during my time, my teacher not like that.. wah.. if like that hor, everyday stay back detention i also don mind sia.. haha.. shun bian can have some extra lessons with her..

bother to make up thus look nice...

if li bing bing became teacher...i sure send my kids there and go for every freaking meet-the-parent session

ask you kids don't do homework and you will meet her daily ........... [laugh][laugh]

Beware... Without the Make-up,Fake Eye lashes, and Enlarged eyes, ...

Saw the recent Transformation photos in Stomp, I never trust gals looks until I remove their make-up...

LOL...MOE shld import this type of FT to teach our kids Chinese in Pri Sch, instead of those CMI one....

THis way, our potential to improve the Chinese language will be higher...hell, even for the Male parents, who go n learn Mandarin so as to speak to her..LOL

Neutral Newbie

LOL...MOE shld import this type of FT to teach our kids Chinese in Pri Sch, instead of those CMI one....

THis way, our potential to improve the Chinese language will be higher...hell, even for the Male parents, who go n learn Mandarin so as to speak to her..LOL

thats why my mando and canto improving by leaps and bounds, the shenzhen girls also quite nice.

Most girl if not lazy, know how to trim, make up etc will look beautiful.

Actually in China there is a lot of pretty girl because of the population base.

Once you stay there and see enough girls, they all look very normal liao.

There are many many many similar beautiful teachers inside the KTV in changping as well. [:p]

Unlike car, this is human body parts. If u believe in evolution theory, plastic surgery is hurting the genetic code of the future generation becoz it allow us to bypass our genetic code and cheat our natural appearance by altering the external flaws and ignoring the intact internal genetic code where the