Lawyer or workshop exerienced in claiming malaysia vehicles?

Chucky2007

Hi guys,

i was involved in an accident ith malaysia lorry. basically malaysia lorry at fault as it lost control. lorry has to also pay for damages done to public property other than damages to my car.

Howver my workshop reluctant to make claim against malaysia vehicles, saying very troublesome etc and ask me to claim my own insurance. i am quite pissed off as it is not a situation where my 3rd party claim is a weak 50%-50% chance of winning, but rather it is a 100% clear cut claim.

So would appreciate recommendation of lawyer or workshop that is expereinced in claiming against malaysia vehicles.. that also has quality repair as well.

thanks

↡ Advertisement

best check with your insurance company which ws does malaysia claims. It is indeed a tough claim.

I hope u and the lorry driver had done police report in malaysia, stating that he is at fault.

otherwise, quite tough....

You workshop is lazy if not don't know what to do lah. I had an accident with a Malaysian motor cycle (his fault for travelling on shoulder lane) few years back. After proceeding for 2 years the workshop come back to me and ask whether I want a 50/50 claim. I went for the 50/50 claim since I don't want to wait for anyother few donkey years. Btw, I paid all my repair by cash first not throught insurrance.

Any workshop that can do accident claim should have lawyer working with them. Maybe you should try NTUC authorized workshops.

↡ Advertisement