Honestly Iphone 4's antenna problem is overhyped

Cerano

No lah, I no kana gong tao. Company's paid phone, so I get to change my phone, last phone was the Iphone 3GS, so time to change, went for the iphone4. For me it's not because of the styling, need for work.

wah knn Bro, you also tio IP4 gong tao.... nbzz.... lim peh also tio... but the CB SH boh stock and cannot make reservation.... so the gong tao auto cure.... [laugh]

Think I go for Dee-sia-err.... or Blow Berry....

Using iPhone 4 16gb. Scrotch tape the side of the phone, so far so good. I find the signal better than my previous phone which is a HTC Touch 3G.

Cheers

I find it interesting that people are saying the iphone 4's reception is worse that the 3G or better than a say Touch 3G. Are any of you comparing the dB's or are you just assuming via the number of bars???

If its number of bars, then you might as well say half a tank of fuel on my Mz2 is the same volume of fuel as half a tank of fuel on a pigkarp [laugh]

Iphone not only trashes other phone makers in terms of quantity of apps available but also the quality.

other phone brands can boast apps in the region of 50,000 or 5,000,000.. still, im not interested (i did give other phones a serious & thorough consideration before upgrading from iphone 3G to iphone 4).

Quality of apps better??? Hmm.... interesting.... Android used to have a larger ratio of quality apps, now both apples app store and the android market place are half full of rubbish.

Generally speaking, if you find a great iphone app and google the apps name with "android" you'll find something similar and this works the other way around too just that you find something similar less often. IMHO the app count for both platforms has lost its meaning.

If you're talking about hardware quality, then I wouldnt want to know what bad quality is (considering the iphone4 death grip). Besides hardware quality wise, Nokia is still the one to beat. Unfortunately they're still so hardware centric, their software is paying the price.

UI wise, when it comes to ios, the lack of true multi-tasking and widgets is a real deal-breaker for me.

Did I mention my spare phone with my Malaysian line is my trusty old E71 and not my 3GS? Why? Because it has garmin XT which still beats the crap out of papago for very updated maps AND I get to use it as a wifi hotspot for my lappie and Milestone :D

Ah.. GMXT is also one of the reasons why I'm still holding on to my N95 8GB.. I also have an E71 at home..

Nokia's touchscreen phones are crap compared to Apple. Not as responsive.

I thought you are eligible for a free bumper? How come must scotch tape it yourself? :blink:

Bumper will only comes later, and god knows when? Scrotch tape to protect the sides and the back.

Cheers

I find it interesting that people are saying the iphone 4's reception is worse that the 3G or better than a say Touch 3G. Are any of you comparing the dB's or are you just assuming via the number of bars???

If its number of bars, then you might as well say half a tank of fuel on my Mz2 is the same volume of fuel as half a tank of fuel on a pigkarp [laugh]

Previously I encountered several areas in my office which is signal dead zone when I am using HTC Touch 3G. After using iPhone 4, I do not have signal dead zone issue when in my office.

No idea about dB's, bars is just an indicator to me. What matters is calls quality when I am using the phone.

Cheers

Bumper will only comes later, and god knows when? Scrotch tape to protect the sides and the back.

Cheers

I received the bumper 2 weeks after registration via DHL.

I received the bumper 2 weeks after registration via DHL.

For my case about 1.5 weeks, but I prefer to use the phone as it is, as I have tendency to drop the phone if it is covered with a case.

I must admit that I feel that iPhone is overhype. But iPhone 4 comes in a profile which I have in mind for a mobile phone. And I got a good deal for iPhone 4, so to give it a try.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement