Liverpool fans, should Roy be sacked?

Vid

will there be LIVE telecast of LFC game later??? Or is it Friday a.m?? [confused]

Should be able to catch it via streaming. 2am Friday morning. Key players all rested. Wilson likely to start.

↡ Advertisement

benitez has declared that he misses pool. is he trying to ochestrate his move back to anfield?...jus in case things don go well at inter..?...

Should be able to catch it via streaming. 2am Friday morning. Key players all rested. Wilson likely to start.

streaming?? you mean no live on MIO???? [:(]

I want my $$ back :angry: .......

benitez has declared that he misses pool. is he trying to ochestrate his move back to anfield?...jus in case things don go well at inter..?...

Maybe but I think it is out of his hands. If John Henry is not having him in mind, there is no way Rafa can do anything about it. I do believe Rafa might really be throwing subtle hints at NESV that he will be available if they want him back. I remember just a week or so before NESV completed the purchase of the club, the Independent ran an interview with him, with a sensational title "I will be back".

streaming?? you mean no live on MIO???? [:(]

I want my $$ back :angry: .......

Haha, I am not on MIO Sports. It might be Bro. Check the schedule. :)

Haha, I am not on MIO Sports. It might be Bro. Check the schedule. :)

no mio sport???How do u then watch EPL on weekends?? Come to my place and we cheer for LFC week in week out [laugh] .

The only schedule I know is on 2nd Dec @1800 hrs. don know how to convert thou [blush]

Edited by Hamburger

no mio sport???How do u then watch EPL on weekends?? Come to my place and we cheer for LFC week in week out [laugh] .

The only schedule I know is on 2nd Dec @1800 hrs. don know how to convert thou [blush]

heard of p2p streaming?

Watch on stream loh. I dun need to have HD quality for football. Also, now I seldom watch Liverpool match live cos of the time. Not going to sacrifice my sleep to see them play like Fulham.

To check time of the matches, I rely on Soccernet. Their Scoreboard page display the time of the matches in local time. Very useful.

yup. watch it on world cup.

satellite cant reach that far is it, so as only able to watch on line only [;)]

they spend all their money to bid for Champion League and BPL so no money to bid for other league and europa. -_-

MIO showing europa league also la. all the while pool matches showing live. so...later at 2am fri morning, wake up, sacrifice ur sleep, n watch RED FULHAm" PLAY.

Thats the thing.. I signed up for mio just to watch liverpool play but its not worth the $25 i pay each mth based on how they play. Regretting that i have signed up for mio now, thankfully its 1 year contract. Next july can terminate if they play like fulham!

Thats the thing.. I signed up for mio just to watch liverpool play but its not worth the $25 i pay each mth based on how they play. Regretting that i have signed up for mio now, thankfully its 1 year contract. Next july can terminate if they play like fulham!

i watched almost all the matches(depends on timing n which match i wana watch) on the weekends...

it will be a stay home saturday for me when there's matches...

[laugh]

like all bros here who detest watching Fulham in red playing......................but

as much as i dislike the manager, its the club that I am supporting. I feel I need to stand by them in all games, come what may [nod]

like all bros here who detest watching Fulham in red playing......................but

as much as i dislike the manager, its the club that I am supporting. I feel I need to stand by them in all games, come what may [nod]

blind devotion will bring the club no where...

just look at my newcockster [bigcry] [bigcry]

You reminded me of someone who told me that the reason why he is watching Liverpool nowadays, is to feel the anguish and pain together with all the Red fans around the world. :)

I guess for not watching them playing now would not naturally suggest that the support is no longer there, especially for us leaving in the Asian time zone. I guess many are weighing it up in a more practical sense. Waking up middle of the night will certainly affect your performance at work the next day. Furthermore, for people like me who are no longer young, deprived of sleep can be detrimental to my health.

Tonight's game will give those in the fringe a chance to shine. We might just be able to snatch a draw to qualify for the next stage.

Tonight's game will give those in the fringe a chance to shine. We might just be able to snatch a draw to qualify for the next stage.

If we need to play to win away from home, difficult. Play to draw? Possible. Roy is capable of that.

↡ Advertisement