Liverpool fans, should Roy be sacked?

Vid

his tactics are those of a mid division team.

- trying to minimise damage.

- not losing is good

in other words... he's simply not equipped tactically to manage a top tier team .... he doesnt seem to be trying for the title at all!

haaaa his motto is....

少输当赢...... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

to date is 5 wins, 5 draws & 5 loss

think the players are awaiting to leave the club... torres, reina, gerard, kyrt.... haiz

to date is 5 wins, 5 draws & 5 loss

think the players are awaiting to leave the club... torres, reina, gerard, kyrt.... haiz

Gerrard wont leave. he is the one who endorse RH <_<

Anyway, Thomskin mention RH win % in his whole career as a manager is 33% win.

So those who say, win % is not important if he can win the title tell me.

How to win title without having the first requisite. High winning %. <_<

Hodgson 'sad' over United draw

November 29, 2010

It's the tie of the FA Cup Third Round, but Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is unhappy that his side have drawn Premier League leaders Manchester United at this stage of the competition.

most prob RH will bring his 2nd class citizens to Steaua Bucuresti

keeping his "1st class" for villa's visit -_-

good luck.... :ph34r:

his tactics are those of a mid division team.

- trying to minimise damage.

- not losing is good

in other words... he's simply not equipped tactically to manage a top tier team .... he doesnt seem to be trying for the title at all!

Trying for titles? I will be over the moon if we can avoid relegation. In terms of points, we are closer to the team lying bottom of table than the team on top of it. Odds for us relegated is lower than the odds to win title. This is the sorry state that we are in now.

Gerrard wont leave. he is the one who endorse RH <_<

Anyway, Thomskin mention RH win % in his whole career as a manager is 33% win.

So those who say, win % is not important if he can win the title tell me.

How to win title without having the first requisite. High winning %. <_<

To clarify, his 33% winning percentage is computed based on his time with top division clubs in UK. If career percentage, it is higher I think.

Neutral Newbie

And so, before liverpool fans campaign for Roy's sacking, who do you think should replace him?

Would you take back Benitez as a prodigal son? There are not many brave soul that would touch liverpool with a ten foot pole.

And so, before liverpool fans campaign for Roy's sacking, who do you think should replace him?

Would you take back Benitez as a prodigal son? There are not many brave soul that would touch liverpool with a ten foot pole.

let kenny be the care giver first then we decide.

frankly speaking, with the owner issue settle and the current crops of player. Liverpool arent really a hard job to manage.

Most liverpool fans are expecting liverpool to play attractive football. and the expectation is actually top 4 finish. but with 1/2 a season gone, fans expectation is actually to qualify for europa instead of Champion league.

To clarify, his 33% winning percentage is computed based on his time with top division clubs in UK. If career percentage, it is higher I think.

his career percentage is higher only because he manage countries. and all you need is 1 loss in knock out tourny you are out.

I believe his average is still 30+% though. ,maybe 39?? [:p]

Potential managers for liverpool? These are better managers than Roy - Owen Coyle, Roberto Di Matteo, Guus Hiddink. :D

A quote from Rafa during an interview with Fifa.com ahead of the World Club Cup.

"I have to admit that Liverpool is still in my heart, and even from a distance I follow the latest news on the club. I have a fantastic relationship with the Reds fans"

Apparently, the traveling Reds to Napoli paid Rafa a visit at San Siro during the Inter-Spurs match which took place a day earlier. In the same interview, he said something about the 3 major leagues he had managed in:

"In Spain the game is more technical, in England it

Potential managers for liverpool? These are better managers than Roy - Owen Coyle, Roberto Di Matteo, Guus Hiddink. :D

Owwn Coyle is untested with big club. Could be another small fish in a big pond like Roy. Roberto Di Matteo is one young manager learning the trade and I think he is progressing well. Guus will not take a club role any more. He claimed that he is too old for that.

One young manager we can look at is Andre Villas Boas, manager of Porto. Touted in Portugal as the successor to the "Special One".

Edited by Osprey23

Neutral Newbie

I think my follow up questions to the liverpool faithful here is, do you prefer to give Roy more time to stabalise the ship, or take the gamble to sack Roy in order to appoint someone with little track record.

I would think more names such as Magath, Hitzfield or even Steve McLaren should be surfaced. What about Martin O'Neil? Van Basten, Kilnsmen perhaps?

I think my follow up questions to the liverpool faithful here is, do you prefer to give Roy more time to stabalise the ship, or take the gamble to sack Roy in order to appoint someone with little track record.

I would think more names such as Magath, Hitzfield or even Steve McLaren should be surfaced. What about Martin O'Neil? Van Basten, Kilnsmen perhaps?

Bro, I will give him to the end of the season if he can stable the ship. However, what is clear to me now is he is rocking the ship so badly that many players will be jumping boat soon. It is clear that Roy is short term, not worth prolonging the agony if a suitable replacement can be found.

I believe NESV has someone in mind, just that the person is not available. If things get real bad, Roy will be sacked and Dalgish interim till end of season.

Hodgson 'sad' over United draw

November 29, 2010

It's the tie of the FA Cup Third Round, but Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is unhappy that his side have drawn Premier League leaders Manchester United at this stage of the competition.