Liverpool fans, should Roy be sacked?

Vid

he didn't side pass or backward pass meh?? [:p]

heh, sideward passes loh. win the ball and pass to the more skillful players.

For liverpool, those players dont really exist. not on the wings.

↡ Advertisement

but do note this. personal comment.

Lucas do well in Brazil (didn't really watch him play so i am assuming here) is only because, he is the only one in Brazil that is willing to do the dirty jobs and also because brazil other player are impressive. (you need some one to do the dirty jobs in after all.)

Liverpool Squad currently need quality player, and sadly, although he is willing to do a dirty jobs. its not what liverpool needed at the moment.

Unlike Jumpy and you, I see Lucas as an average player as Poulsen has redefined the term "crap". Lucas needs to do more in the red shirt to change my opinion of him.

heh, sideward passes loh. win the ball and pass to the more skillful players.

For liverpool, those players dont really exist. not on the wings.

That is exactly what i mean.

imagine, if he were to be in Barca. he did the same thing. impact will be different. <_<

Certain player are just there to compliment others.

imagine a bit if he have Messi on the left and C.Ron on the right.

imagine, if he were to be in Barca. he did the same thing. impact will be different. <_<

Both of them will hand in their transfer request. [laugh][laugh]

Unlike Jumpy and you, I see Lucas as an average player as Poulsen has redefined the term "crap". Lucas needs to do more in the red shirt to change my opinion of him.

my only hope is that poulsen become injure that he wont get to play. [:p]

Both of them will hand in their transfer request. [laugh][laugh]

i think they will be glade as when the team loss they wont be taking any blame at all. [laugh]

Just like last season and this season. reason for liverpool loss is because SG is lousy. but no one blame him

Edited by Joseph22

personally, theres no chance he's not doing it to make a quick buck. i'd rather a long term investor, hopefully NESW is one.

he will likely try to get Liverpool listed to raised fund for the new stadium if its in his plan. if not. take the money and scam.

Edited by Joseph22

i think they will be glade as when the team loss they wont be taking any blame at all. [laugh]

Just like last season and this season. reason for liverpool loss is because SG is lousy. but no one blame him

SG is the only bright spark for Liverpool. We cannot doubt his commitment for Liverpool. I see him playing with his heart week in week out. The rest of the players let the team down. SG can only do so much.

erm, barca chose mascherano. although the few matches i've seen of barca confirmed, imo, that he's crap.

i think the DM role is really not that hard to play. its what you can do after you win the ball thats important. sissoko seems to have developed quite a bit since he moved to Juve.

SG is the only bright spark for Liverpool. We cannot doubt his commitment for Liverpool. I see him playing with his heart week in week out. The rest of the players let the team down. SG can only do so much.

true to a certain extend. but my opinion of SG last season is that he always get himself into the wrong places. breaking up the play like as if he is possesed by Lucas. :wacko:

erm, barca chose mascherano. although the few matches i've seen of barca confirmed, imo, that he's crap.

i think the DM role is really not that hard to play. its what you can do after you win the ball thats important. sissoko seems to have developed quite a bit since he moved to Juve.

I think, for DM like Lucas and Masch. you need a CM like ALonso to keep it balance.

yah boy. carragher also tries his best lah.

its the jokers like glenn f-ing johnson that drives me nuts. he cant defend, and is now crap moving forward. i cringe everytime he gets on the ball, even in FIFA11.

yah boy. carragher also tries his best lah.

its the jokers like glenn f-ing johnson that drives me nuts. he cant defend, and is now crap moving forward. i cringe everytime he gets on the ball, even in FIFA11.

because our brilliant Manager Roy Hodgson dont know how to instruct the player to run as he only know long ball tactics. after being a managers of average clubs for most of his 30 years as manager.

It is remarkable that for every Liverpool thread, Lucas will be mentioned.

In my opinion, Lucas is a decent DM, a position which is pretty difficult to shine. Rafa's faith in him allows him to mature into a good DM and Brazil is now benefitting from it. Roy however, has his faith in Poulsen. I shall not question that and just hope that Poulsen will repay that faith or Roy might be paying for that very soon.

↡ Advertisement