Liverpool fans, should Roy be sacked?

Vid

It is remarkable that for every Liverpool thread, Lucas will be mentioned.

In my opinion, Lucas is a decent DM, a position which is pretty difficult to shine. Rafa's faith in him allows him to mature into a good DM and Brazil is now benefitting from it. Roy however, has his faith in Poulsen. I shall not question that and just hope that Poulsen will repay that faith or Roy might be paying for that very soon.

there is justification for Rafa faith in Lucas as he is still consider young.

but no justification for Roy's faith in Poulsen <_<

↡ Advertisement

Not forgetting the stadium, is he going to fund it with his own $$. In short, I do not welcome a Man Utd fan to be our owner. We have players who are Man Utd fans but owner is a different matter altogether.

Ya... he may lead Liverpool to HORLAN. He should save his $$$$ and use them to rescue Man U in future. [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Kingcopa

maybe he just purposely bid to sabo liverpoo

I believe Broughton must have seen through his ulterior motive. :) Hahaha....

At least I know the VP of Red Sox is a massive Liverpool fan who went to Istanbul final too. Give me NESV any time. Nationalism does not come into picture here.

Sorry Peter, please save your $$ to buy Man Utd next time.

I believe Broughton must have seen through his ulterior motive. :) Hahaha....

At least I know the VP of Red Sox is a massive Liverpool fan who went to Istanbul final too. Give me NESV any time. Nationalism does not come into picture here.

Sorry Peter, please save your $$ to buy Man Utd next time.

didn't know about it. where is the source?

From this video interview: http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/34....htm?r_src=ramp

Link was given to me by a fellow Red, will go through it tonight. I think interviewee was with the VP at Istanbul and he saw tears in his eyes when YNWA eachoed round the stadium. I might tear too if I was there that night. :)

From this video interview: http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/34....htm?r_src=ramp

Link was given to me by a fellow Red, will go through it tonight. I think interviewee was with the VP at Istanbul and he saw tears in his eyes when YNWA eachoed round the stadium. I might tear too if I was there that night. :)

Neutral Newbie

Not forgetting the stadium, is he going to fund it with his own $$. In short, I do not welcome a Man Utd fan to be our owner. We have players who are Man Utd fans but owner is a different matter altogether.

most likely he is not alone, but the front face for a consortium of sg or asian investors.

well, regardless he is man u fan or not, business is business.

despite wading fortune of Pool in recent years, but nobody will doubt its huge fan base, rich history and loyal followings especially in asia.

most likely he is not alone, but the front face for a consortium of sg or asian investors.

well, regardless he is man u fan or not, business is business.

despite wading fortune of Pool in recent years, but nobody will doubt its huge fan base, rich history and loyal followings especially in asia.

You do have a point. However, given a choice, I would rather not have a Man Utd fan as the owner. I do not want my owner to stay away from all Man Utd-Liverpool clashes and not knowing whether to be happy or sad when Man Utd or Liverpool claimed the 19th title before the other.

View the interview. Joe Scarborough is a life-long Red Sox fan and only becomes a Reds in 2006. He had visited the offices of the Red Sox managements and shared that many of them, who are Liverpool fans, have their offices are set up like a "shrine". He also revealed that when he was there, they showed him the DVD on our Istanbul victory and he saw the VP of Red Sox tearing. :)

With the court case concluded, the sales will proceed. Awaiting a new dawn under the new owners.

Mr. John Henry, welcome to Liverpool. YNWA.

Reviving this thread. Result of an online poll :

Should Roy Hodgson stay or should he be sacked?

- Hodgson needs to go as soon as possible! (88%, 260 Votes)

- We need to give him some more time! (7%, 21 Votes)

- I'll reserve my judgement on him till after Christmas. (5%, 14 Votes)

- Hodgson should stay, he's the way forward. (0%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 297