RE: respraying

Minikong

hi guys, i am thinking of re srpaying my car to a baby pink, with black racing strips

any good work shop to intro? and what is the pricing range like, mine is a mini small car, so i expect lesser thank 1 k for sure

Edited by Minikong
↡ Advertisement

hi guys, i am thinking of re srpaying my car to a baby pink, with black racing strips

any good work shop to intro? and what is the pricing range like, mine is a mini small car, so i expect lesser thank 1 k for sure

respray whole car less then 1k?

good luck

respray whole car less then 1k?

good luck

to be excact is less than 50% of the car haha, as my car anything above the side wing mirror all are white.

i just need to paint the body that is any thing under the side wing mirror lol

I have a good workshop to intro but I'm afraid that it's going to be over 1k... I just did my car on saturday...

If you are keen do PM me...

What are the typical problems of respraying paint, particularly changing of colour? Will it turns out ugly? (Reckon that there are certain parts - engine compartment, wheel wells, door wells/bolts/levers, etc etc that will not be resprayed due to practical reasons unless car is stripped totally naked).

Thinking of changing silver to metallic moroon colour. :D

Edited by Kangadrool