Video: Insane 160kmh crash caught on tape

Jp66

wa piang! :blink:

click the link to watch the video....

http://www.asiaone.com/static/motoring/gal...8_insane_crash/

MASON, Ohio - A shocking crash that saw a driver launched into the air and subsequently smashed into a bridge has been caught on police camera.

A 19-year-old driver, Brendan S Eden was reportedly speeding at more than 100mph (160kmh) when he hit a centre divider, went airborne and slammed into an overpass, according to reports.

The car, a 1995 Pontiac Firebird, split into three pieces from the impact and the driver was thrown from the wreckage.

A dashboard-mounted camera in a police car captured entirely the accident that left Eden in critical condition.

The highway was subsequently shut down for more than six hours.

'He went down into the median, into the grass, hit the guardrail, went airborne and the car hit the center post of the bridge and literally exploded into three main pieces," Mark Riley, who witnessed the crash, told WTDN-TV.

'He is very lucky to still be alive at this point,' said Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Marty Fellure. 'You can see behind me the impact he took and where he got ejected and landed, he's a very fortunate man right now.'

↡ Advertisement

I saw the video and I still can't believe that anyone could have come out of that accident ALIVE!?

He must really be one lucky lad~!

I wonder will he dare to drive again [confused]

I saw the video and I still can't believe that anyone could have come out of that accident ALIVE!?

He must really be one lucky lad~!

Just like in Malaysia, that side gravity is less strong..... ?

I think he either have been trying to avoid crashing into the police car or overtake from the left of the police car. Sick of living. [knife]